54

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 54

    Gu Ming strayed into the vicinity of Rongshan Mountain and

    the others were chased by the banyan roots of the old tree monster all day. They were a little tired after all the tossing, so they decided to stay in the forest for the night.

    Chen Wei grilled some fish and two chickens, and Wei Ran took out a large pot of deer blood rice that was still steaming. This is what Chen Wei put into the storage space as a defender before.

    Gu Ming glanced at the thousand-year-old banyan tree behind him, and was still a little puzzled, so he asked, "Brother Cheng, from the end of the world until now, we have never encountered a mutant plant, why did we encounter this old tree monster?"

    Mu Zicheng tore off the chicken leg from the roast chicken and handed it to Wei Ran, saying, "It didn't mutate in the last days, nor did it mutate because it lived for a thousand years."

    "It's just that there is a huge meteorite under its body, plus this The entire deep forest is full of minerals, and the special substances released by the two superimpose each other to make this thousand-year-old banyan tree mutate slowly over the long thousands of years."

    "Meteorites and mineral radioactive substances penetrate into the thousand-year-old banyan tree, so before The hallucinatory smoke is indeed emitted from the air roots of this banyan tree."

    Su Yi still felt incredible: "It turns out that there are really scenes like scenes from horror movies, and there are so many wonders in the world."

    Chen Wei snorted: " Your little cherry can still keep the old tree monster under his bag, this is considered a magic spell, is there anything more rare than this?"

    Yan Ying said solemnly: "No, no, no, how can I be capable ? Subdue it, it's Brother Cheng. It succumbed to Brother Cheng's threat, and was aggrieved when it signed the contract."

    A group of people became happy again when they heard the words.

    And Jiang Nanfeng kept silent, don't look at how ruthless he was to Ronggen during the day, look at what he was afraid of.

    But at this moment, he turned his head and glanced at Hei Gulongdong behind him, as if something strange would happen in the next second.

    He hurriedly turned around and moved closer to Gu Ming, who was sitting next to him, and asked Mu Zicheng, "Brother Cheng, you said that this forest is so weird, will there be other spirits coming out?"

    Chen Wei glanced at him again: "I said Nan Feng, you are afraid of ghosts again, aren't you?" Jiang Nan Feng

    immediately sat up straight and raised his voice solemnly: "Hmph! You are joking, I will be afraid! You let it Come out, I'll freeze it to death!"

    "Hahaha!" Everyone was amused by Jiang Nanfeng's posturing.

    Jiang Nanfeng turned to Gu Ming with a little inadvertent grievance: "I'm really not afraid."

    Gu Ming handed him the prepared fish, and nodded calmly: "Hmm..."

    ...

    "No wonder, I just said how come there are mutated plants in this apocalypse." Wei Ran took a bite of the chicken leg and said something vaguely subconsciously.

    The others didn't hear Wei Ran's words clearly, but Mu Zicheng heard them clearly.

    He looked at Wei Ran beside him, a flash of pain flashed in his eyes, and he couldn't help stroking her heart.