66

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    Can I follow you?

    After getting into the RV, Jiang Nanfeng wondered: "No, the dozen or so aliens didn't come right, we've been in that mall for a while, if the aliens were nearby, they would have come here long ago, why did they suddenly follow them? "

    Wei Ran pursed her lips and smiled straight: "This is the trick people use to get to know you gangsters. The dozen or so aliens are definitely not around here. Otherwise, as you said, how could we be there?" It's been a while."

    She looked at Mu Zicheng for confirmation: "Is it? Brother."

    Mu Zicheng nodded slightly.

    Su Yi couldn't help wondering: "But she didn't say anything purposeful just now?"

    Yan Ying sighed: "Didn't she say that she, a woman, is in charge of supplies for dozens of people in the refugee camp? It's enough to make you guys closer."

    Bai Xinzhi didn't say anything just now because it wasn't the right time, and she will definitely find another chance to come here later.

    Su Yi was speechless in surprise.

    Chen Wei looked at Mu Zicheng to ask for proof, but Mu Zicheng said ruthlessly: "A person who can see the bottom at a glance doesn't need supernatural powers at all."

    Wei Ran shook his head bitterly: "Man! Men, what they like the most and are the easiest to get stuck in is this kind of muddy land of white lotus flowers."

    Chen Wei and the big men: "..."

    ...

    Because Wei Ran and Yan Ying like that beach very much, they still like it. Back to where we were last night.

    While they were eating dinner, Bai Xinzhi brought another male superhuman who was about the same age as Bai Xinzhi over, holding two bags of rice in his hand.

    Standing not far away, Bai Xinzhi asked, "We brought you some supplies, can we go there?"

    Wei Ran and the others let Bai Xinzhi come over with the spirit of being friendly as they pass through the door .

    Bai Xinzhi asked the supernatural person to put two bags of rice on the ground, and said, "I found this today. I saw that you were also looking for supplies, so I brought some here for you."

    Wei Ran smiled: "No need, it looks like you need it more."

    "Take it, it's more difficult for everyone in the last days, where are you going next?" Bai Xiner deliberately introduced the topic naturally.

    Wei Ran held her head, and really thought about it for a while: "It should be going to the military base in the south."

    There is no doubt that she is telling the truth, and it doesn't matter if she tells Bai Xinzhi.

    It has not been a day or two since they walked towards the southern border base, otherwise they would not have come to Six Cities, which is the only way to the southern border.

    I want to go to the south, not because it is Shangguanling's territory, but because there is a small island there that is as beautiful as a paradise, and I want to see if it is suitable for settlement.

    After hearing this, Bai Xinzhi's eyes flashed with joy: "This is really a coincidence, we also want to go to the southern border, I know that so many of us may be a burden, but can we go with you?"