110

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 110

    Like a little wife walking around,

    Wei Ran is nestled in Mu Zicheng's office today to accompany him.

    Knock, knock, knock -

    several knocks on the door.

    After getting Mu Zicheng's permission, it was Su Yi and Yan Ying who pushed the door in.

    "Brother Cheng, I followed the man Qin Qianqian met last night. It seems that he should be a contact line Cheng Shuxian left in the southern base."

    "Only he can connect with people who sneaked into the southern base. He is usually very Be careful, sneaking into Bai Anguo's place is also very hidden, just a little driver underneath."

    Yan Ying continued to say after Su Yi's words: "Besides, there were no plants around the place where they met last night. They must have kept away from me to avoid me. I thought it was a place like this to meet."

    "But now I have brought out a contact person, and I have let the plant closely monitor the exposed person."

    Wei Ran suddenly realized: "No wonder Xiao Ying asked the plant to search and couldn't find anything. . "

    Because the southern border has a large population and a large place, there were not many clues before, but it took a lot of time to search for plants alone.

    So Wei Ran and Yan Ying deliberately said those few words to Qin Qianqian last night in order to lure other people out.

    After hearing what Su Yi and Yan Ying said, Mu Zicheng nodded.

    "Did you go to Bai Anguo to arrest people this morning?"

    Su Yi replied: "Go, as expected, Bai Anguo won't let you arrest, so we agreed to retreat." As the

    saying goes, you have to do a full set of acting .

    To catch people, but completely avoided the people in the Jiuzhong base, just pointed out a few people at any time and said to catch them.

    A bit of sarcasm flashed across Mu Zicheng's eyes, and the corner of his mouth was cold: "Until the people in Jiuchong Base are not completely found out, just stay still and keep monitoring.

    " A little more time to think about how to toss."

    Su Yi and Yan Ying nodded in response.     At this time, Yan Ying thought that there was another one in Yihe Island, so she asked, "Is the one in the house going to be thrown out

    ?"

    Wei Ran smiled...

I haven't played enough."

    If you provoke Gu Ming, you will be skinned if you don't die.

    ...

    Wei Ran went into the secret realm and picked a bunch of lilies that were about to bloom, and took out a vase to put it in, and placed it on Mu Zicheng's table.

    "Brother, your office is too simple. Let me put something for you."

    Wei Ran fiddled with the large bouquet of lilies in her hand, and asked, "Brother, don't these flowers look good?"

    Mu Zicheng looked up and saw through the lilies. Wei Ran, who was behind, had a slight smile on her lips: "It looks good..."

    She didn't realize that Mu Zicheng answered the wrong question.