80

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 80

    Something visited in the middle of the

    night. At night, Mu Zicheng and the others formed a circle, and placed a few solar-powered lamps around them.

    Because Shao Dongyang and the others were there, Wei Ran didn't bring out tents and the like, and even ate compressed food similar to Shao Dongyang and the others.

    I can't take out a pot to cook things again, let alone everyone knows that the pot can't be folded. I haven't seen anyone with a pot on their back all day, and a pot suddenly appeared, and I can convince anyone.

    In fact, compressed food is not unpalatable, that is, it is a bit choking.

    Wei Ran ate the unpacked compressed food delivered by Mu Zicheng, and asked, "Today we killed about 5,000 zombies."

    Mu Zicheng unscrewed a bottle of water and fed it to her to moisten her throat : "Well, there are about 7,000 left, and it can be cleaned up tomorrow." The

    North District is a commercial area. Although there are a large number of zombies, fortunately the area is not very large, and the zombies are relatively concentrated, so it is easier to deal with.

    Yan Ying asked curiously: "Why are there so many zombies here?"

    Chen Wei put his hands on his bent knees: "Although there are also aliens in Lan City, but the number is relatively small. Although they are fierce, the zombies here It’s because they are several times more numerous than they are.”

    Yan Ying suddenly realized: “That’s how it is.”

    Where there are few aliens, there are many zombies, this is the situation in the last days.

    If people want to develop normally, these two kinds of monsters cannot exist at the same time, which will seriously affect human survival.

    Because we have to get up early tomorrow, Mu Zicheng, Chen Wei and Shao Dongyang let them go to rest after explaining what they will do tomorrow.

    When performing tasks outside, everyone is sleeping on the ground.

    Mu Zicheng put his arms on the back of Wei Ran's neck and let her sleep on her pillow, which was more comfortable.

    ...

    At about five o'clock in the morning, the sky was dim, and Mu Zicheng slowly opened his eyelids to reveal his cold eyes, clear and sharp.

    Immediately afterwards, a small instrument next to Gu Ming made a vibrating beeping sound.

    Gu Ming suddenly woke up and sat up.

    Wei Ran and the others were in light sleep, and they were all awakened by this little device.

    Gu Ming got up and looked at the closed iron door of the stairs not far away, and said slowly: "I installed two living infrared detectors on the broken ladder above. One is at the broken ladder, and the last one is on the nineteenth floor. . "

    Because there are still one or two steps of stairs hanging on some walls, so just in case, Gu Ming installed live infrared rays for monitoring.

    Now the sound is that something is going up the broken ladder.

    Shao Dongyang folded a fluorescent stick and threw it at the door of the stairs, it was enough to illuminate the vicinity.

    "Buzzing...beep..."