111

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 111

    Getting to know Wei Ran again

    Wei Ran often goes to Mu Zicheng's office to accompany him, and sometimes when Mu Zicheng is busy, he just reads or plays games by himself.

    News came from Li Ningxia today, saying that the coverage rate of the superintelligence laboratory has reached 100%, and the test will be carried out today.

    Mu Zicheng brought Wei Ran to the weapons laboratory.

    Li Ningxia was already used to Mu Zicheng's sudden appearance, but it was the first time he appeared with Wei Ran, and she was a little surprised.

    At this time, Gu Ming's voice came from the communication device.

    "I've arrived at the location now, but I won't send any information to the laboratory after waiting for the time and location of the type of weapon I fired."

    Li Ningxia picked up the communication device and replied: "Got it..."

    Yesterday Mu Zicheng let Wei Ran pulled out a different bomb launch vehicle from the space.

    This car is a big guy, thirty meters long, because it carries not only missiles, but also rocket launchers.

    In addition, its excellent off-road performance allows it to walk on the ground in various road conditions under the overload capacity.

    In order to simulate reality, Mu Zicheng asked Gu Ming to use weapons to attack the southern border according to the raid situation, so as to test the real response of the super-intelligence laboratory.

    But Li Ningxia didn't know what weapon Gu Ming was using.

    Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran looked at the giant virtual screen above and observed what happened next.

    ...

    after ten minutes.

    Beep beep...the connection alarm sounds.

    A red dot at a certain position flashed on the screen again.

    A mechanical female voice spoke.

    "Ten kilometers away, there is a missile flying towards the base. The opponent's target has locked on the base. Now start the defensive interception procedure."

    The defense system is ready to appear on the virtual screen.

    Then it automatically launched to intercept the missile sent by Gu Ming five kilometers away.

    Then it exploded in the air.

    The mechanical female voice reported the result: "The missile has been intercepted, and the danger has been eliminated."

    When they first heard that it was a missile, the people in the laboratory, including Li Ningxia, were very nervous.

    Of course, it's not that I don't have confidence in what I have developed.

    But I have never seen it before, and it was tested with missiles. You must know that a missile is not only expensive, but also its destructive power is too terrifying.

    If the superintelligence laboratory fails to stop it, it will be enough to raze the entire southern border base to the ground.

    Li Ningxia felt that Mu Zicheng was a little lacking in consideration.