155

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 155

    I want to marry you, many years in the

    morning.

    When Mu Zicheng woke up, Wei Ran was still sleeping in his arms. He was afraid that it would be another nightmare, so he called Wei Ran softly: "Ran Ran... Ran Ran..."

    Wei Ran squinted her sleepy eyes, Burying into his arms again, the hoarse lazy voice was a little grievanced: "Brother, good morning... my throat hurts..."

    Last night was too crazy, her waist and legs were sore, and now she just wanted to rely on Mu Zicheng's. arms.

    Hearing her unique little lazy voice, Mu Zicheng let go of his body. Last night he was also crazy and persistent to make her scream, and she let him.

    So my throat is so sore that I can't speak now.

    Mu Zicheng's slender and rough fingers slid across her delicate and fair neck, and the most beautiful picture of her flashed in his eyes. He lowered his head slightly, his thin lips lingering in her ear.

    "Last night... Ran Ran was really beautiful, it would be great if Ran Ran could be so obedient every time, especially that pose..."

    Wei Ran's body flushed slightly again, and she reached out to cover his thin lips, coquettishly "Don't say it, don't say it, I've completely forgotten those embarrassing people."

    She finally understood how terrifying Mu Zicheng was when he was saving money. He is usually powerful enough, but last night he was even stronger than before. very.

    Mu Zicheng licked her palm with the tip of his tongue, and murmured softly: "Okay... don't talk, let's use actions to recall memories." The

    quilt was pulled to cover the two of them, and the tiredness started again.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng was standing by the bed, and Wei Ran was carefully arranging his clothes in front of him.

    "Brother, this coat of yours is a little stained here. Change it to this one, which has a better color matching with your clothes today."

    Mu Zicheng's eyes lighted softly, and he hummed softly, "Mmm..."

    A dark blue coat appeared in Wei Ran's hand and waited for him to put it on, muttering: "Brother, you don't take care of yourself too much. Now that the weather is getting colder, you don't even wear a thicker coat. There are quite a few of them at home."

    "Look, I can't do without me."

    Mu Zicheng lowered his eyes, his whole body was soft.

    After Wei Ran tidied it up for him.

    Turned around and wanted to get something else.

    He only heard Mu Zicheng's low and solemn words behind him.

    "Wei Ran, marry me."

    Wei Ran suddenly seemed to have been immobilized by herself, and the time around her stopped, her mind went blank and she couldn't turn around at all.

    During the days of wandering, Mu Zicheng once said that he would give her a meaningful home, but he didn't mention it again until he came to settle in the south.

    Suddenly, I felt sour in my heart.

    Although everyone in the entire southern border base knew that Mu Zicheng didn't have three wives and four concubines like other base leaders, his only partner was Wei Ran, her.