169

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 169

    Grand finale (middle) 4

    Chen Wei quickly jumped over the fence with his hands on the fence, and entered the next room, followed closely by Xiao Bai.

    Holding Yan Ying in his arms, Su Yi pulled himself out of the dangerous place with the help of plant stems and leaves infinitely stretched with the help of supernatural powers, and climbed up to the second floor of one of the houses.

    And Jiang Nanfeng returned behind Gu Ming.

    "Gu Ming, what are you doing? They!"

    Gu Ming called out the 10,000-volt power grid to turn all the aliens that stepped on the water into coke, and then called out the billowing thunder.

    High-strength skill - Thunder Fury is different from before. Now it can expand the range at will and strike down. At this moment, the attack range has even covered the barrier range where they are now under the control of Gu Ming.

    ——Boom boom boom!

    The super strong thunderclap sounded continuously.

    Many houses were instantly destroyed and collapsed, including the house where Su Yi, Chen Wei, and Yan Ying were hiding.

    It lasted for a full minute, and almost wiped out the aliens in this area.

    The barrier is broken!

    All is at peace.

    There was a sudden movement in the collapsed house, and several thick rhizomes broke through the ruins, forming a hole. The disheveled Chen Wei slowly crawled out of the hole, inhaled the dust and coughed violently.

    Gu Ming's high-strength skills are too domineering now, and once summoned, they will definitely be extremely destructive.

    But it won't do any harm to him, so Jiang Nanfeng hid behind Gu Ming, so naturally he didn't have to worry about anything.

    However, Chen Wei and the others were not treated so well. Although Yan Ying injected plant roots with supernatural powers into a vine ring for protection, no one would be injured inside when it collapsed.

    But when the house shakes violently, the circle will move over and over again, and they are in a state of dehydration in a washing machine.

    Just one feeling - dizzy and want to vomit.

    "Damn it." Chen Wei, who has always been elegant and refined, couldn't help but swear.

    Even Xiaobai stuck out his tongue and gasped for breath, fell to the side and couldn't get up.

    At this time, the communication equipment buzzed...

    "Gu Ming" Mu Zicheng's deep and cold voice came.

    Everyone was happy, the communication equipment returned to normal!     Gu Ming quickly     replied

    : "Brother Cheng!"     "

    Are you injured?

    " Take a rest in the dense forest one kilometer away from the back mountain.     Wei Ran took out the hot spring water to wash Jiangnan Feng and the others. Although they were a little embarrassed, they had some skin injuries, and the wounds cleaned by the hot spring healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.     She also summoned the reciprocating spell to restore everyone's abilities and physical strength, and even the wounds that had just been washed with hot springs and had not fully healed were restored to their original state.     All feel light and comfortable, full of power.     Jiang Nanfeng felt strange and asked: "You have this skill, why did you need hot spring water just now?"     Wei Ran rolled his eyes at him: "Even if the wound is recovered immediately, it is for cleaning the wound. The hot spring has a purifying effect."     Everyone quickly tidied themselves up again The equipment bag, fill it with ammunition.     Five minutes later, Mu Zicheng said, "Come here and check the watch again, it's ten twenty-seven."     "The time is correct." The others responded.