152

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 152

    The tented

    wild cotton field glowing with silver light is actually connected to the Loy Scenic Area, but it is only in the fringe area.

    It is true that there is an entire wild cotton field in the mountains, and it looks like you are in a picture as white as snow.

    Jiang Nanfeng estimated the wild cotton and said, "Here should be able to provide winter clothes for the large counties in the southern border."

    "I'll contact Chen Wei and ask them to arrange good people to come and pick them." Gu Ming returned to the RV and took out the cotton. The satellite phone calls Chen Wei.

    Four hours later.

    In the morning, Su Yi quickly gathered 500 people familiar with agriculture and 500 escorts and drove to the wild cotton field first.

    Of course, these people are far from enough to pick wild cotton in the entire mountain area.

    Su Yi reported to Mu Zicheng: "This is the first batch. Chen Wei is still calling, and the second batch will probably come tomorrow. The guards will follow and set up camps and station guards."

    Mu Zicheng nod.

    Afterwards, the guards were in full swing to choose a site to build a camp, picking people who were familiar with agriculture and started the task after a short rest.

    Originally, when collecting materials, the cars with related automatic harvesters were also collected at the same time, but they were all stored in Wei Ran's space. Now, although Wei Ran is conscious, she can't use the space, so she can only collect it manually temporarily.

    ...

    Although they have an RV this time, they want to sleep in a tent this time.

    After Su Yi and Gu Ming finished Mu Zicheng's tent, Mu Zicheng put Wei Ran into the tent that had been covered with soft blankets and fell asleep comfortably.

    Slender and clean fingers caressed her picturesque eyebrows and eyes, and murmured softly: "Ran Ran stay here for a while, and I will be back soon."

    Then carefully tucked her bedding, and then exited the tent .

    But the moment Mu Zicheng turned around, her long eyelashes trembled a few times.

    Because Mu Zicheng will not be returning to the base for the time being, Gu Ming specially set up a large tent to make a temporary conference room, and it is not a problem to accommodate more than a dozen people.

    Mu Zicheng told Su Yi after explaining some things: "Tell Chen Wei that I won't go back for two days. If there is anything in the base, I will report."

    Su Yi responded and said: "Okay, Brother Cheng, then I'll go back to deal with other matters first."

    Mu Zicheng nodded.

    Su Yi then disappeared into the tent.

    ...

    This night, there was some movement outside.

    The guards on duty at night yelled through the silent night: "Who! Don't move, I'll shoot if you move again!"

    Why did Su Yi send the guards over? Because Mu Zicheng sensed that there was a person nearby. Newly established a small base, the cotton picking period will take some time, and Mu Zicheng and the others cannot be there all the time, so they must build a camp to garrison.