168

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 168

    Finale (middle) 3

    Mu Zicheng took Wei Ran to the back mountain.

    Along the way, in order to confirm the specific location of the aliens supporting the barrier, he could only walk quickly to capture the information about the psychedelic aliens releasing the power vortex.

    The further back the mountain, the more desolate and mysterious.

    Mu Zicheng stopped suddenly, his dark eyes slowly turned and looked around coldly.

    Swish...a very slight crawling sound.

    There are a large number of aliens lying in wait for a surprise attack!

    Although Mu Zicheng temporarily lost consciousness under the barrier, his hearing is still different from ordinary people.

    He pulled Wei Ran back, his eyes sharp and cold.

    Wei Ran didn't know, so he asked, "What's wrong, brother?"

    "It's nothing, I know we're coming, so I just greet you.

    "

    Four or five 2-meter-tall aliens jumped out of the weeds taller than a person, so fast that an afterimage was about to pounce on Mu Zicheng.

    Mu Zicheng didn't move, he remained calm.

    Squinting his eyes slightly, the four or five aliens were fixed in mid-air and immediately splashed with black blood, and the aliens wrapped in hard black armor turned into five horses.

    At this time, a large wave of aliens came from the north, and one of the aliens with a higher level of ability was holding a phantom gun and came straight to Mu Zicheng.

    Alien with spiritual consciousness control ability!

    Wei Ran exclaimed.

    But she wasn't because of the alien with spiritual consciousness control, but because of its face, half of which was a young and handsome boy's face, while one side was ugly and ferocious. She looked at Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran strangely without any emotion.

    Creepy...

    Immediately afterwards—

    "The leader ordered you to be arrested, please cooperate to avoid unnecessary harm."

    That half-human-faced alien was completely emotionless and spoke politely like a machine!

    "How could it..."

    Mu Zicheng looked at the strange shape, and said with a sneer, "Cheng Shuxian still has a little brain, he improved the egg liquid to make it more suitable for human beings.

    " In a line, the coldness enveloped the whole body, and the fingertips of the hand holding the gun were a little white, and she was angry.

    The alien in front of him looks like a boy who is only sixteen or seventeen years old at most from his human face, but now he has become a thing that is not human, ghost or ghost.

    Now this ghostly appearance is definitely not his own choice. Who has a spiritual consciousness who is willing to become an ugly alien.

    Originally, if the level is not enough, it will be completely reduced to an alien, lose its mind, and become a tool that only knows how to kill.