21

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 21

    Shangguan Ling found it, and it

    sounded like a car parking.

    Another thief?

    Chen Wei put away his gun and went to the hollow iron gate again, just in time to see Shangguan Ling walking towards the car that hit the iron gate with his back turned to him.

    "Why is he here?" Chen Wei muttered.

    Xiao Li is now on the front of the hollowed-out iron gate, so he saw Chen Wei, who was unharmed, suddenly appear inside the hollowed-out iron gate, and suddenly opened his eyes wide in disbelief to look at Chen Wei.

    That day, Shangguan Ling dispatched the county team in time, and the explosion exploded as soon as he got out of the range. Even if he was five kilometers away, he could still feel the vibration.

    So when I saw Chen Wei's Xiao Li at this time, I couldn't help but feel terrified, who is this or a ghost!

    He suppressed his panic, trembling slightly, and reported to Shang Guanling: "Chief... Chief, someone is coming inside, one of those few people."

    Shangguan Ling paused slightly, turned his eyes slightly, gathered his coat, and turned around He looked at Chen Wei inside the hollow iron gate.

    Chen Wei greeted immediately with a smile on his face: "Hi, Colonel Shangguan."

    Shangguan Ling took two steps forward steadily, standing tall and straight in front of the hollowed-out iron gate, and said without anger, "I'm looking for Mu Zicheng."

    ...

    Chen Wei took Shangguan Ling walked into the grass.

    Xiao Li has been staring at Chen Wei from behind Shangguan Ling.

    The heels are on the ground, the shadow is clear, and the sun is not afraid.

    It's people! Only then did he put his trembling heart back down.

    After Shangguan Ling turned the corner, he saw a man lying weakly and half covered in blood on the grass not far away, and beside him were five or six men and women who were weeping and shivering.

    He frowned and looked at Chen Wei.

    Chen Wei laughed loudly: "Didn't you just get thieves and come in with a gun, let's defend ourselves, defend ourselves."

    Shangguan Ling thought of the car with the damaged front that he saw just outside the door, and this was a wealthy area, so he already had some understanding in his heart.

    Xiao Li said bluntly when he was young: "Why are the people next to him kneeling on one side? Even a thief can't treat him like this."

    Chen Wei said nonsense without blinking: "Comrade Xiao Li, you have misunderstood this. Young man, don't we have an obligation to get back to the right path?"

    Xiao Li nodded emphatically.

    "So the scene you are seeing now is that they were deeply regretful and punished themselves after hearing our earnest education."

    Xiao Li suddenly realized, with such an expression on his face.

    It's a pity that Chen Wei's high-spirited image only lasted for a while.

    When those men and women saw someone coming, they rolled and crawled, crying and calling for help.

    Gu Ming felt that there was a lot of noise, so he shot directly at the grass next to them, and it was quiet for a while.