79

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 79

    Let's stop the noise now

    , Mu Zicheng took Wei Juran directly to the innermost office and opened the door, only to see that this is a very ordinary office, nothing unusual or special.

    He narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he was listening to something.

    Wei Ran was behind him and didn't bother him.

    Then he walked to the two-meter-high closet behind the desk with long legs, and turned every decoration in the closet.

    When turning a very ordinary decoration, the wall cabinet behind the desk was separated from the middle and opened slowly.

    There is actually a laboratory full of machines and instruments inside!

    "Ai Li reminded again that there has been no feedback data for seven months, which will seriously affect the accuracy of the experiment." A female voice inside said mechanically, and then added a sentence.

    "Attention! There are outsiders intruding, it's dangerous!"

    Wei Ran walked in and looked around, exclaiming: "This is... a super-intelligent laboratory."

    Mu Zicheng continued to walk inside to a room that needs to be unlocked by a living body In front of the specially made heavy metal door, but he directly used the control of consciousness to crush the door and smash it.

    He only heard this mechanical female voice outside before, but the power here has been out of power for at least six months. He was curious about what supported it and it was still not turned off, and even more curious about what data it said.

    ...

    and when he looked inside, his expression froze slightly, and then the corners of his mouth curled up slightly: "This is not just a laboratory, it should also be a research institute for various weapons."

    Hearing this, Wei Ran was stunned.

    She approached slowly and looked through the special heavy metal door that had been destroyed by Mu Zicheng. The side behind the door was revealed bit by bit in her eyes, and shock slowly appeared on her face.

    From this floor up, the entire building is hollow, and the upper floors are all built with steel structures. The surrounding area is full of equipment for researching weapons.

    There is a bulletproof glass room in the middle with a row of consoles, and there are six or seven large monitors showing the comparison of different data.

    And there is an elevator on the right side of Mu Zicheng, Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran took the elevator to the above floors.

    Only two to five layers neatly arranged have created a new type of laser weapon.

    But other floors are empty.

    Mu Zicheng stroked Wei Ran's back: "Put away these weapons first."

    Wei Ran nodded.

    After storing the weapons, Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran returned to the console on the first floor.

    Mu Zicheng slightly raised his head and looked at the screen above the console to record the time and data, probably already aware of the situation.

    "This is the latest secret weapon research institute built before the end of the world in Huaguo. Huaguo has never had its own laser weapons because of the lack of core data analysis of advanced weapons."