15

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 151

    It was past seven o'clock when Mu Zicheng, the man who cut Jiangnanfeng's peach blossoms,

    returned to Yihe Island with Wei Ran in his arms.

    When these people had breakfast together.

    Chen Wei remembered that they went to the mine before, and said: "Brother Cheng, I have arranged for people to mine the mine that Cheng Shuxian gave us with a generous gift before.

    " people.

    Mu Zicheng nodded.

    "Winter is coming soon, and Shangguan Ling said that he needs a batch of winter clothes. I heard that there is a relatively large-scale wild cotton field in Wangcheng. Let's go and have a look today.

    " Gu Ming will contact you after confirmation."

    Chen Wei nodded, glanced at Wei Ran, and said, "Or is it Su Yi? Wei Ran..."

    Mu Zicheng turned to Wei Ran who was lying on the rattan chair: " It's okay, I'll take her out for a walk."

    Gu Ming stood up first: "Then I'll prepare first."

    Because you can't just take everything when you are away from home, even if Mu Zicheng is carrying teleportation, he still needs to prepare in a day RV and essentials.

    After all, Wei Ran is not around, so he can't do whatever he wants anytime, anywhere without any scruples.

    In the days when Wei Ran was not around, these people felt that they missed her even more in the days without Wei Ran.

    Although Wei Ran would regularly place sufficient supplies in the villa, in the past they were too lazy to ask Wei Ran for anything they needed, and she would find it right away without having to rummage through boxes and cabinets.

    ...

    Gu Ming drove out the MAN off-road car.

    This time there are fewer people, so there is no need to choose such a big RV. Wangcheng is not far from the southern border, only two hours. Jiang Nanfeng looked at the satellite map, and there will be a very famous scenic spot on the way.

    He suggested: "Brother Cheng, the distance is not far anyway, otherwise don't teleport, the scenery along the way is pleasant, maybe Xiao Ran will like it. We can also stay in that scenic spot when we come back."

    Mu Zicheng hugged Wei Ran got into the car directly, and only said: "Yes, yes."

    They went straight through the desert through the underground secret passage.

    First things first, so they went straight to the cotton fields in Wangcheng as soon as they came out, but Jiang Nanfeng was right, the scenery along the way was indeed beautiful.

    Under the blue sky and white clouds, a road is almost straight and endless, with a large field of wild flowers blooming on both sides of the road.

    There was a gentle breeze...

    Mu Zicheng was sitting on the sofa in the living room of the car, Wei Ran leaned into Mu Zicheng's arms, and fell asleep peacefully with her white, delicate and shiny face facing the car window.

    He whispered, "The scenery is really good. There is also a primeval forest scenic spot nearby. This is your favorite."

    Wei Ran's fingers touched his palm lightly.