53

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 53

    Suddenly

    !

    Mu Zicheng disappeared with a teleportation.

    The thick banyan trees flying from all directions rushed to the place where Mu Zicheng was standing before, all intertwined with each other. That scene was creepy, it looked like a huge snake den.

    Mu Zicheng immediately appeared not far away, and made a decisive gesture.

    The intertwined banyan roots that looked like a snake's cave flashed with a few icy blue lights, and instantly turned into a pile of cut logs, unable to move anymore.

    Another pile of thick banyan roots flew over.

    Mu Zichengmin jumped over and jumped over. When they rushed over again, he stretched out his slender hand with distinct bony fingers, palm facing outward, and spread out his five fingers.

    Those dozens of banyan roots stagnated in mid-air.

    Immediately afterwards, a strange scene appeared, the dozens of them turned their guns and opened their fangs and pounced on their own kind.

    But soon the dozens of them were eaten up by hundreds of banyan roots released by the thousand-year-old banyan tree.

    After Mu Zicheng did this several times, he found that it was useless to use the same kind to fight each other, because soon there would be more than twice as many banyan roots coming out.

    At this time, dozens more twisted and flew from behind him.

    He slightly tilted his head and looked sideways, and immediately turned his palms inwards, with his left palm in front of his right palm, his two thumbs facing each other, and his right fist formed into a fist, and suddenly he pulled out a silvery, about one meter long blade similar to the Xiuchun knife .

    And those banyan roots with their fangs are almost behind them!

    Mu Zicheng suddenly turned around and leaned back at a 45-degree angle. Immediately, dozens of banyan roots flew past him. He jumped up from the side and at the same time swung his knife from bottom to top. The roots of the banyan tree were cut off.

    Mu Zicheng immediately teleported to the front of the thousand-year-old banyan tree with a serious expression on his face.

    This thousand-year-old banyan tree has lived for too long, and has become refined and has its own consciousness.

    Although the main body is here, the banyan roots have spread all over every corner, and there is no way to destroy it. And it knows that it can't beat you obviously, it just wants to consume you and consume you to death.

    He thought for a while, and a coldness flashed in his eyes.

    If so, it will swallow you.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng withdrew his sharp blade, but he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

    Gu Ming and the others looked around but found nothing.

    Chen Wei frowned: "Brother Cheng, why is it gone?"

    "He is here, but we can no longer see his speed with our naked eyes. But this thousand-year-old tree monster can sense it. You see, the thousand-year-old banyan tree is still trying to block it." Him." Wei Ran stared at the old tree monster's movements sharply.