68

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 68

    Don't want to hug and kiss?

    When Jiang Nanfeng was attacked by the alien, he finally summoned the ice-type high-strength skill that he had in mind - Ground Ice Blade.

    Clusters of extremely sharp ice swords suddenly burst out from the ground and chased the group of aliens until all the dozens of aliens on the ground were pierced into blood holes by the densely packed ice swords.

    Chen Wei summoned another Red Flame Dragon, but compared with Huaxia Hospital, the current Fire Dragon is extremely huge.

    The highly scorching temperature turned the alien into ashes as long as it got a little closer.

    The last time the fire dragon swooped down, but this time the giant fire dragon tightly entangled dozens of aliens and jumped into the air. The fire dragon disappeared, and the ashes scattered and fell.

    "Chen Wei, you made me look like a strange ashes!" "Hahaha, I ca     n't

    help it, the Red Flame Dragon loves to     show     off its skills." He was dumbfounded by the skills, but was startled by the loud crash behind him and turned his head.     I saw a layer of black ash that hadn't completely fallen off on the laser protective net wall.     It turned out that the pool of flesh and blood of the person who had just rushed out of the protective net attracted a group of aliens to devour it, but they were all turned into ashes when they touched the protective net wall.     At this time, there was a slight movement from the ground, and Yan Ying narrowed her eyes and stared at the surroundings.     Suddenly!     Next to the two escaping ability users who had exposed their heads before, another black head jumped out and bared its teeth fiercely at them.     The two terrestrial espers were frightened and did not dare to move, but the terrestrial alien seemed to be entangled in something and was struggling fiercely to come towards them.     The screams of these two guys suddenly resounded through the entire laser protection net: "Ahhhh!! Help! Life! Ah! There are aliens who will escape!!"

    This yelling made everyone panic again, Bai Xinzhi and Liu Tong were busy reassuring those people that they had been caught, and then settled down again.

    Wei Ran was slightly taken aback.

    I have never heard of aliens escaping from the ground.

    She walked to the side of the alien and felt that she couldn't see clearly, so she squatted down slowly, with Su Yi and Yan Ying squatting beside her.

    The frightened Bai Xinzhi and Liu Tong followed far behind.

    The two escapees kept screaming, unable to let Wei Ran and the others talk at all, Wei Ran pointed at the gun, shot at the two of them indifferently, and then shut up the two escapees.

    The underground of the laser protection net has long been firmly controlled by Yan Ying with the criss-crossing roots of plants. As long as she is here, no one can cause trouble underground.

    "Hey, why do I think this doesn't look like an alien? It doesn't have the rows of sharp teeth, and this one doesn't look like it. It looks more like a human." Su Yi looked puzzled.     After seeing it clearly, Wei Ran sneered: "This is a human being. This is a genetic deformity caused by a large amount of egg fluid injection

    , and it becomes this ghost."

Will completely lose consciousness, live on human blood and cannibalism until death.