114

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 114

    Xin Weiran, who saw through her desire to go out to play,

    had already restored most of the polluted land in the southern border base, and it would take about a month to completely clear it.

    The vegetables grown in her back garden were too competitive, and after they were sent to the homes of Shao Dongyang and Xiao Li, who were on missions outside, they couldn't finish them.

    In order not to waste, she and Yan Ying carried an oversized basket to the market to buy.

    The huge basket of vegetables became the focus when it came to the market.

    During this period of time, when Wei Ran was cleaning up the polluted land, everyone in the southern border base had heard about it, knowing that Yihe Island had become the first place in the southern border where things could be planted.

    At first, a bunch of people exchanged food with them, but Wei Ran blocked them one by one.

    She is also very strange about the replacement items, don't want any food such as vegetables and meat. As long as she can find interesting little things, she can replace them.

    Those who took the food hurried back to their homes to rummaging through boxes and cabinets looking for gadgets.

    An old woman came over, took out two silver hairpins and asked, "Little girl, can this silver hairpin be exchanged with you?"

    Wei Ran took the hairpin and looked at it.

    The workmanship is fine, and the hanging ornaments are also very delicate.

    She asked the old woman: "Old woman, this step looks pretty good." The

    old woman smiled, and the wrinkles on her face immediately piled up: "I made this by myself before, and I took some with me when I left in a hurry." That's all ."

    Then, she thought of something again, waved her old hand, and said, "No one has worn it before, it's new."

    Wei Ran nodded with a smile.

    "Grandma, I'll give you two days' worth of vegetables."

    "Okay, okay!" The

    old woman laughed so hard that she couldn't keep her eyes open.

    Who would have thought that a hairpin that was worthless before the end of the world would be exchanged for two days of extremely precious vegetables in the end of the world.

    She showed Bu Yao to Yan Ying: "Xiao Ying, this is suitable for you, little ancient fairy, I will bring it to you after I go back and clean it."

    Yan Ying also felt a little interesting: "It's pretty pretty."

    ...

    Seeing that Wei Ran and Yan Ying couldn't put their hands down on the hairpin, the others thought that they liked it, and that they went back to look for their own jewelry after they figured out the direction.

    So many people are wearing diamond ornaments, precious stones, and jade. Wei Ran sent them away one by one again.

    She couldn't help rubbing her forehead.

    "When these people were evacuating, why did they bring all these things that they couldn't eat or use?"

    Yan Ying laughed out loudly: "Isn't this the case for all people? The most precious thing."