135

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 135

    Her man, Cheng Wang and the

    three old chiefs thought they were fully prepared and pushed Bai Anguo to the top position, just because he promised that the three of them would be allowed to enter the management core of the base and share the power.

    But none of them thought that today would evolve into such a situation, and in the end they couldn't even keep their own troops.

    Only four words - crushing defeat.

    When these old men came out carrying the paralyzed Bai Anguo, they discovered that the office building of the southern border base had been surrounded by a large number of supernatural beings belonging to Mu Zicheng.

    On the ground in the hall on the first floor, there were large spreads of dark blood, and there were several corpses on the ground covered with white cloth, and someone was cleaning them up.

    This scene made them feel terrified.

    It seems that Mu Zicheng has always been just the few people who come and go around him, but in fact, he has already expanded his sphere of influence in private.

    ...

    Yihe Island...

    Because the office is being refurbished, Mu Zicheng stayed in Yihe Island temporarily for the past few days.

    Mu Zicheng and Gu Ming were talking in the study.

    Su Yi handed the list file compiled in his hand to Mu Zicheng, and said, "Bai Anguo suffered a slight stroke and is half paralyzed and can only lie in bed now.

    " All the people below have been detained, let these people go to cultivate the land first, sharpen their minds, and then redistribute." The

    document is a list full of hundreds of pages.

    When Jiang Nanfeng saw so many people, his eyes suddenly lit up. With a hippie smiling face, he gently pushed Su Yi with his arm: "Afterwards, arrange some people to work in my manufacturing industry as coolies. In the early stage of mechanical design, manufacturing and automation, manual installation and work are required."

    Su Yi gestured ok.

    Mu Zicheng had already designated an area to rebuild the industrial park before, and asked Wei Ran to release some of the manufacturing machinery he had received a few days ago.

    Wei Ran stood behind Mu Zicheng and looked at the list.

    "These old men are quite self-respecting." The

    cold Mu Zicheng put down the list file, and tapped the paper with his slender fingers: "Su Yi, pay attention to some old men who have been around for a long time and don't use them for a long time. You can figure it out yourself."

    Su Yi nodded and said, "Okay, I know."

    It's not that Mu Zicheng is intolerant, but after all, there are a few people who are loyal to Bai Anguo. Before the heart belongs, you have to work hard to grind it.

    Just after they took over their power, some people were suddenly pulled down from the top, saying that no one would believe them if they had no dissent.

    At this moment, Chen Wei opened the door and walked in, holding a satellite phone in his hand: "Brother Cheng, Colonel Shangguan's call."

    Mu Zi took it and got up and walked to the window sill to answer it.