118

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 118

    Do n't take a step away from him.

    "From yesterday to now, we haven't seen a living creature or anything related to food. How did these aliens survive and develop so well?"

    Su Yi said as he continued . Looking through the rear window of the car, it was confirmed that the alien hadn't caught up again.

    Wei Ran couldn't figure it out either.

    It stands to reason that there is not even a single grass in this desolate land, only those giant thorns.

    She glanced at the thorns passing by outside: "Who knows, these thorns can't be eaten, if you eat them, you should be stabbed to death first."

    She remembered that just now Su Yi used the teleportation skill again to save her.

    "Su Yi, how is your ability now? Are you feeling unwell?"

    Su Yi smiled: "It's okay, there's still blood left."

    Wei Ran frowned, then turned to Gu Ming: "You What about it?"

    Gu Ming replied coldly: "Half..."

    Jiang Nanfeng laughed out loud at this moment.

    "How long has our group of people not dealt with this situation? We can't use abilities if we have them. It seems that we are really back at the beginning.

    " Lost contact, maybe he is trying to find a way outside now."

    Gu Ming nodded coldly: "We have a lot of lethal weapons with you, and it is not too difficult to deal with them, and we can still deal with them."

    Gu Ming is the clearest about what weapons are in her space and what weapons are used in what scenes.

    The reason for the retreat just now was that they did not know whether there would be more aliens coming later, so they retreated temporarily.

    Gu Ming's words made Wei Ran feel relieved.

    Yes, and weapons too, at worst a missile blows them up. But at this time, Wei Ran turned his mind to whether the power of the missile was too powerful, and it would collapse this place.

    After all, I still haven't figured out what it is here.

    ...

    After Jiangnanfeng drove for two hours, he found a black unknown object in front of him.

    Wei Ran and the others set up their guns and got out of the car to check.

    It turned out to be rotten and smelly meat, and it could be vaguely seen that it was a stump of a strange shape.

    Wei Ran remembered that the black objects she saw in the distance should also be the remnants of aliens, and also remembered that the aliens who had just been blown into minced meat by her were coming from behind to compete for food.

    She suddenly understood.

    "The reason why the aliens can survive here is because they cannibalize their own kind."

    This kind of situation will never happen outside. Although the aliens are extremely ferocious, they never eat their own kind, even if they are dead. same.

    But here, because of the lack of food, their strong desire to survive caused their habits to change drastically.

    Gu Ming looked at the pile of rotten meat: "Let's leave here first, the possibility of aliens will be attracted to places with food."