120

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 120

    You are the meaning of my obsession

    Gu Ming drove the car over, Wei Ran helped Mu Zicheng into the car to check for him, and the others stood guard around the car.

    After taking off Mu Zicheng's clothes, she covered her mouth and forced her exclamation back into her throat.

    The horrible wound covered the entire back.

    Mu Zicheng's previously broad and smooth back was now covered in bruises and turned white, and the wound was so deep that some broken bones and bones could be seen.

    Behind him, Wei Ran tried hard to control the trembling and cleaned the wound carefully with her hands, tears kept falling down involuntarily.

    From the examination results, it can be seen that Mu Zicheng suffered from four fractures of varying degrees in his spine, the most serious of which was that a rib was inserted into the lung with only millimeters missing.

    Although the broken bone didn't hurt the organs, Mu Zi suffered serious internal injuries from that heavy blow.

    Wei Ran took out medical supplies to treat Mu Zicheng.

    Bind him with white gauze with bone healing medicinal materials to fix his chest and waist, so that the broken bones can heal faster and avoid secondary injuries.

    When Wei Ran was tightening the white gauze, she heard Mu Zicheng frowned slightly and took a light breath.

    She quickly calmed down, not daring to move anymore, her mind was in a mess: "What's wrong? Does it hurt? Didn't you already take painkillers?"

    She was in a mess.

    Then she took out the painkiller and choked up and said, "Take it again, you won't be in pain anymore."

    She suddenly remembered something: "Yes, yes, there is still water, water... where did the water go..."

    "Shhh ...Ran Ran, relax..."

    Mu Zicheng wrapped her bewildered little hand into his warm big hand, and stroked her fair and pink cheeks with the other hand, wiping away the moist and clear skin. pearl.

    Wen Sheng said softly: "I'm fine, and I don't feel any pain. It's just that the bandage is too tight, and I can't breathe. Don't you know how effective your own god-level medicine is?"

    If you care too much, you will be confused.

    Mu Zicheng's deep and melodious voice seemed to be a magical force that gradually calmed Wei Ran down.

    But the image of Mu Zicheng flying several meters away would keep flashing before her eyes, making her terrified.

    Looking at him with teardrops still in his eyes: "Brother, if I can be stronger, you won't be hurt because of me now."

    With the blessing of red fruit, he is ahead of many supernatural beings in the southern base, but Because she awakened her abilities very late, she was indeed far behind Gu Ming and the others.

    Mu Zicheng just hugged her into his arms.

    Wei Ran didn't dare to move, for fear of touching his wound. Feel his powerful heartbeat in his arms.

    Then she heard Mu Zicheng's words that touched her heart deeply.

    "My person and my heart are all attached to you. You are the meaning of my life. And isn't that what I am to you?"