108

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 108

    Mu Zicheng did it deliberately. In the

    past few days, everyone in the base has been discussing who will manage the affairs of the base during Shangguan Ling's absence.

    Bai Anguo and the leaders of the former counties and districts below all asked about Shangguan Ling's tone, and even wanted to hint that Shangguan Ling would let Bai Anguo take over temporarily, but Shangguan Ling still did not let go.

    Until Shangguan Ling set off with part of the elite team to destroy the nest and leave the southern border base, a circular was sent to every corner of the southern border base at the same time, so that everyone knew clearly.

    But this announcement made Bai Anguo fly into a rage.

    Because this document was issued by Shangguan Ling personally -

    "The front line is urgent, and I must lead the team to the front line. After I leave the base, all affairs in the base will be handled by Mu Zicheng, who will temporarily serve as the base leader. "

    There is also Shangguan Ling's autograph at the bottom to show the authenticity.

    Bai Anguo tore the announcement into pieces angrily. I thought that after Shangguanling left, even if the rights were not left to him, they would be left to the county leaders who followed him before.

    Who knows, Shangguan Ling turned around and gave Mu Zicheng directly.

    The guard said: "Shangguan Ling deliberately issued the notice after he left, just to make things happen."

    Bai Anguo's face was livid.

    "Hmph, he's not the only one who has the final say on this southern border base, even if it's announced, it's still the same thing whether you recognize it or not!"

    Knock, knock... There was a slightly anxious knock on the door.

    Bai Anguo responded impatiently: "Come in..."

    After the door opened, a young soldier walked in, but his tone was different from that of ordinary soldiers.

    "Bai Lao, a few people have arrived in the underground passage, please Bai Lao to go through."

    ...

    "Bai Lao, what is the rush? I need to report to the leader, please wait a moment."

    Chen Wei smiled and stopped the rushing Bai Anguo in front of the office.

    Bai Anguo was stimulated by the word "leader" again, and became furious: "What leader? You are the leader sitting in it? Come on, hold him down for me, I want to see , who has the final say in this base!"

    Bai Anguo brought five or six people, and immediately wanted to make a move, but Chen Wei summoned a gust of wind to blow them all, and they couldn't get close to Chen Wei's body.

    Chen Wei was still amiable and kind to persuade: "In any case, the person sitting inside is the highest-ranking leader of the southern border base, there is no doubt about it.

    " Otherwise, I'm afraid that I'll keep your important matters out of the door, do you think that's the reason?"

    Bai Anguo's face was so dark that a bottle of ink could drip out.

    Just now he was so angry that he was completely irrational, and for a moment he forgot that Mu Zicheng was surrounded by people with unpredictable supernatural powers, so he couldn't take any advantage by doing it.