141

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 141

    " Xiaobai

    !"

    Wei Ran felt that the explosion was unusual, so she ran out of the villa without shouting back.

    Xiaobai rushed out from behind in an instant.

    Wei Ran quickly stepped on a big rock next to her, turned over and jumped onto Xiao Bai's strong back.

    After that, Xiaobai ran quickly, summoned his wings and flew towards the direction of the explosion.

    ...

    "Gao Ding, send people to evacuate the residents around the gate, and ask the residents to stay at home and not to go out! Send two teams of guards to guard!"

    Su Yi immediately came to the place where the explosion happened—the main area on the ground of the base. The gate, at this time he was standing on the observation deck.

    "Okay! I'll send someone right now!"

    Gao Ding turned around and went down to carry out the order.

    At this moment, Wei Ran descended from the sky, and Xiao Bai folded her snow-white wings and stood beside her.

    She walked up to Su Yi: "Xiaobai flew me all the way, but I didn't see anything unusual outside, what happened?"

    "A missile was launched to the base just now, but it was detected by our protective radar , It exploded in the air before the safety interception."

    Su Yi paused, his handsome face was full of sternness, pointing to the distance and continued: "Sakura has already explored the plants in the oasis fifty kilometers ahead, and there is a team of more than two thousand The aliens are coming towards us."

    "At their speed, it will take about fifteen minutes to reach us, and the real number is temporarily unknown."

    Wei Ran frowned and looked around: "Where is Nan Feng?"

    Yan Ying looked He replied to her: "He went to confirm the weapons that Gu Mingbu controlled on the city wall before."

    Wei Ran nodded sternly.

    She took a step forward, stood on the observation deck and watched the calm wind and waves in the desert, and said slowly.

    "Although there are weapons in the southern border, if a large number of aliens come up at once, it is impossible to wipe them out all at once, but there will always be intruders, which is inevitable.

    " The aliens have never liked to come here, and the ones who would attack on such a large scale can only be..."

    "The alien team raised by Cheng Shuxian."

    Jiang Nanfeng also walked up to the observation tower, and continued Wei Ran's words.

    Yan Ying confirmed Wei Ran and Jiang Nanfeng's conjecture: "That's right, the feedback from the plants is that most of the huge group of aliens coming towards us are aliens."

    This made Wei Ran and the others fall into silence even more.

    In Mu Zicheng's absence, most of the county teams in the southern border were transferred to Shangguan Ling. Now the people left in the southern border have very little combat experience, and the newly formed guard team has only been recruited for less than a month.