24

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 24

    If anyone wanted to fight for this position

    , Mu Zicheng and the others simply ignored her.

    The woman felt neglected, and suddenly became angry from embarrassment. She took a step forward, but before she could speak, she saw the man who rushed up to the second floor anxiously and rushed down again.

    "Team leader! It's not good, it's not good! All the warehouses on the second floor have been pried away, and there are no supplies left!"

    Now the ability team has gradually increased in number, so they are divided into groups at the bottom. group.

    The supplies here are where the team explored last night, because it was too dangerous without lights at night, so they came here now, but the supplies were gone like this!

    The team leader looked at Mu Zicheng and the others viciously: "Did you take it! No effort or contribution, people who are not members of the supernatural team can't take supplies privately, and if they take them, they will be dealt with according to team rules!"

    Wei Ran hugged Mu Zicheng With a soft white hand spread out in front of her, he asked with a smile: "I said, do you see anything in our hands? How can we hold our empty hands?"

    Of course, the group leader saw that they bag, I don't have anything in my hand, and that bag can't hold a lot of things.

    But she was still relentless, and pointed at Wei Ran: "Open your bags and show me. Any supplies must be confiscated!"

    Wei Ran looked at her with a harmless smile: "Why, who are you? "

    Already an angry group leader, he will be stimulated by Wei Ran's fair, translucent, delicate and smooth skin, and she even wears clean, nice and warm clothes.

    You don't need to ask to know that she has been taken care of very well even in the last days.

    But because I worry about zombies day and night, I don't have a fixed place to live. Not to mention skin care products, I don't know if I can eat or not, but this little bitch can be surrounded by several men.

    Then her jealousy was ignited, and she decided to blurt out acrimonious and swear words: "You dirty little bitch, just because of your good looks, you mess around with a few men in exchange for comfort, no... ah!"

    Before the group leader finished speaking, he immediately put on a shrill scream from near to far.

    Before the people in the team could see what happened, they realized that their squad leader should have been standing in the middle, but now he blinked and disappeared.

    "Ahhh! It hurts!" At this time, the group leader's weak cry came out again.

    This time I heard it, and it came from outside.

    The people in the team hurriedly searched for the sound and swayed out of the gate of the supermarket. After searching for a while, they found her under a car in the middle of the road.

    "Team leader! What's wrong with you?" The team members pulled her out and helped her up.

    The woman clutched her chest as if she couldn't breathe.

    Another female team member checked her wound, and said in surprise: "Team leader, you have broken three ribs!"

    The team leader held the painful spot, trembling with fear, limp body, weak and breathless, and said stubbornly: " They...are zombies, high...high-level zombies!"