146

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 146

    Sleeping Beauty

    Su Yi almost lifted the doctor into the door, and carried him into the treatment room on the first floor.

    "Go for an examination!"

    When the doctor was put down by Su Yi, his center of gravity was unsteady, and he staggered forward: "Oh, I... I haven't brought anything for the examination yet, here..." The next words were taken by Mu Zi Bear cold intolerance cut off.

    "What equipment do you need, here are them."

    Just this cold sentence made the doctor's heart tremble.

    Looking back, there are various medical equipment before the eyes. There is a high-grade hospital bed in the middle. On the bed, there is a stern and solemn man holding a pale girl who can still be seen to be delicate and pretty.

    This room is comparable to a small hospital, with everything you need.

    Everyone in the southern region knew about today's incident, and now the wounded in the hospital were spreading the word about Wei Ran's miraculous powers today. Of course, he also knew that the injured person was the leader's favorite person.

    As for where Yihe Island is, at this moment he also understood in his heart who this man is.

    Not daring to look directly at the aggressive man, he hurried over to take a closer look, and said, "President Cheng, put Miss Wei down, and I'll check on her."

    Mu Zicheng put Wei Ran down gently, stroked Putting her face down, when she got up, she saw the doctor holding medical equipment, and she reached out to lift Wei Ran's clothes, but Mu Zicheng stopped him first.

    Mu Zicheng frowned slightly, and Jun looked at him with a cold face.

    The doctor was a little overwhelmed, and explained intermittently: "Cheng...Cheng, this has to be put into Miss Wei's...chest...chest and abdomen to...can be checked clearly."

    Mu Zicheng put the detector on the Duan came over and said only one sentence: "I'll do it, you watch the screen." The

    doctor nodded passively in astonishment.

    ...

    after some inspection.

    The doctor made a diagnosis: "Miss Wei suffered serious internal injuries due to her improper use of her powers, which caused her internal breath to violently collide for a long time. There are still bleeding spots in several places."

    "But the strange thing is that according to the bleeding spots just now, This is because the bleeding point is more than this small, but anyway, although the bleeding point is small and not large, if it does not stop bleeding, it will be life-threatening."

    Mu Zicheng listened to the doctor's words, although his big hand was stroking the small hand, But Jun's face was even more gloomy and terrifying.

    long time? bleeding point?

    She was stiffened with painkillers and hemostats.

    The doctor looked at Mu Zicheng's increasingly horrified face, and his voice was much lower, and he didn't dare to take a breath: "Miss Wei's ability is too unique, I have never seen it before, and I really don't know the direction of her ability. Let's start, I just know that her ability energy is exhausted, as for whether she will recover or how long it will take, I have no way of knowing."