122

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 122

    Breaking through, Jiangnan Feng was blown to the side when he exited the exit , Gu Ming immediately grabbed him, his face hurt from the violent wind and sand, he covered the back of his hand to cover his face, and shouted     loudly

    : "What's wrong?"

Jiang Nanfeng and Gu Ming protected him, and replied: "I don't know, formation skills are extremely mysterious, but it seems that my brother should use formations to release his powerful supernatural power."

    She guessed right.

    This is Mu Zicheng's advanced formation.

    ——Break the array.

    Wherever you are, wherever you are trapped.

    As long as there are still abilities, even if there is residual blood, it can break through the predicament and find a glimmer of life.

    The most powerful thing about the spiritual consciousness control ability has always been not the high level, but the power of insight. As long as you understand the profound meaning of the spiritual consciousness, you can do whatever you want.

    So what Mu Zicheng was looking for was never a simple exit, what he was looking for was the place with the strongest magnetic field, so that he could use the strong magnetic field and the power of using supernatural powers to collide violently with each other and forcibly open a gap.

    Mu Zicheng in the front pinched his hands and finally stayed with his right hand facing inward, with his thumb resting on the middle finger of his index finger, and his ring finger and little finger facing upright.

    Suddenly retract the back two fingers and make a fist.

    There was coldness in his eyes, and he said a word lightly.

    "Broken..."

    At this moment, the gust of wind howled even more violently.

    The chaotic world suddenly turned dark.

    At this time, a thin gap with dazzling light gradually cracked in the air not far away!

    exit!

    On the other hand, Jiangnan Feng, Gu Ming and Su Yi protected Wei Ran and Yan Ying in the innermost place, but they could hardly resist the howling wind, and their toes were almost off the ground.

    on the verge of being blown away.

    Mu Zicheng returned to them and said something coldly.

    "Hurry up, we're going out."

    At that moment, Wei Ran felt that her eyes could not be opened due to the violent wind, and just when she felt that she was about to be blown away, a pair of warm hands held her tightly.

    In the end everything was calm.

    She fell into a warm, hard chest.

    ...

    Yihe Island, midnight.

    Chen Wei himself had been in the villa for three days, but there was no news from Mu Zicheng and the others.

    At this time, there was noise in the living room on the first floor.

    Chen Wei frowned in the room.