171

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 171

    Grand Finale (Part 2) 1

    Mu Zicheng Junyi's face was covered with a layer of frost, he stretched out his index finger condescendingly and pointed at Cheng Shuxian twice, and said contemptuously: "You are not qualified yet."

    Cheng Shuxian said with a gloomy face: "Then you can kill me, but let me tell you, I have a chip implanted in my body to connect these biochemical weapons. If I die..."

    He turned and pointed to one of the screens behind him. The data on it showed 34.3, "This is My current temperature, if my temperature keeps dropping endlessly, what do you think will happen?"

    Wei Ran frowned slightly.

    No wonder he just waited there, he was using himself as a human remote control.

    Cheng Shuxian clearly understood that once Mu Zicheng broke through the barrier of the Jiuzhong Base, he would have nowhere to escape.

    Mu Zicheng's barrier blocks everything and cannot be broken at all. The tens of thousands of aliens here are just ants to him. So in order to save his life, he could only use himself to fight for a way out, threatening Mu Zicheng not to kill him.

    He was just sure that Mu Zicheng would not dare to kill him, because even if Mu Zicheng was a ruthless person who disregarded everyone's life and death, he would never disregard Wei Ran.

    The egg room was silent...

    Suddenly, more than a dozen aliens rushed from the roof.

    This is followed by the energy emission of the blue laser gun.

    Gu Ming and the others didn't take it lightly just because Mu Zicheng was by their side, but kept guard with laser guns all the time.

    So as soon as those aliens appeared, they didn't even bother to summon their abilities, and turned them into blood with the laser gun.

    Another black shadow flashed past, approaching Wei Ran.

    Wei Ran summoned an ice-blue long whip and swung it, cutting the alien in two.

    "Hey, I said..." Jiang Nanfeng pointed at Cheng Shuxian with a gun: "This one is playing another trick, and he is indeed a sinister and cunning person, do you want to show some face?"

    "What face does he need? His own woman can be changed into such a disgusting thing." Chen Wei snorted.

    Cheng Shuxian was not annoyed either. He walked two steps closer and laughed sinisterly: "What is this? My dad is still in Furong's place. Look at how happy he is now."

    Wei Ran endured strong psychological discomfort and did not vomit . come out.

    Mu Zicheng tapped the fence lightly with his fingers, his tall and straight body leaned forward slightly, his eyes were cruel and cruel, and his thin lips slowly opened to overflow with coldness.

    "Okay, I'll let you go." The

    next second, the barrier was eliminated.

    At this time, a half-human, half-alien supernatural power appeared beside Cheng Shuxian, and it should be the supernatural power that can teleport. Cheng Shuxian didn't want to entangle with Mu Zicheng anymore, so he immediately ordered to escape and disappeared in the data glass room.

    All he could think about was that he had to escape.

    ...

    Just when Cheng Shuxian successfully got out of the Jiuzhong Base, he felt that he was safe, his eyes were vicious, and he was so excited that he just wanted to press the biochemical weapon remote control on his hand.