60

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 60

    What seven minutes?

    Whoosh, whoosh... The sound of a laser gun firing rang in her ears.

    Immediately afterwards, several interlaced blue lights streaked across her, and the lasers smashed the heads of several aliens to pieces, and then fell to the ground.

    Sun Siying immediately turned to Wei Ran, who was standing next to Mu Zicheng, who had just finished shooting with a laser gun, tilted her head and sneered.

    "Miss Sun, as I said, the lair is very dangerous."

    Sun Siying looked at the little girl she used to jokingly call in front of her, with a hint of sensibility.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng and his party walked to a darker cave entrance.

    "Uh, what does this smell like? It smells so bad!" Although a supernatural person covered his mouth and nose with a cloth strip, the smell that could be blocked was only negligible.

    Gu Ming poked forward, came back and said to Mu Zicheng, "The inside is their dining hall."

    Mu Zicheng nodded, and was about to walk in with his long legs.

    "Wait a minute..." Sun Siying, who had a few wounds on her face, was so suffocated by the smell that she almost lost all senses, and she suppressed her nausea: "Why do you have to enter such a disgusting place?"

    Sun Siying understood what the dining hall meant, but admired Why did Zicheng go in.

    Mu Zicheng cast her a cold look, as if you liked it or not, and went straight inside.

    Sun Siying and his party had no choice but to tear off the material from their bodies and tie it thicker around their nose and mouth.

    After Mu Zicheng and Wei Ranren went in, they were glad that they had learned from the past and put on a full-face gas mask. Otherwise, the smell of this scene would not have to eat for three days.

    The inside is full of broken bodies and limbs, half of the cave is piled up, some of which have rotted and running water, and there are still many maggots wriggling on it. There are still a few complete corpses that are in the giant view state and may burst at any time.

    Mu Zicheng didn't want Wei Ran to stay here too long, so he dragged her out quickly.

    After passing through the food hole, I killed a few aliens and came to a relatively spacious place with a height of three floors. Each floor has several cave entrances of unusual height, one of which is relatively large.

    "This should be the main cave left by the researchers at that time. The larger one should be the exit." Wei Ran guessed.

    "That's right." Mu Zicheng nodded, and then looked up coldly: "But it's not that easy to get out of here for a while."

    Everyone also looked along, only to find that the entire third floor All of them were full of aliens, roaring.

    Gu Ming looked at the chronograph on his wrist: "Brother Cheng, there are still seven minutes."

    "What seven minutes?" Sun Siying was puzzled.

    At this time, the aliens jumped down one after another and started fighting with Mu Zicheng and his party.