84

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 84

    Which base is the experiment conducted on?

    Mu Zicheng teleported the group directly to the undeveloped virgin forest, because animals only move in the deep forest.

    They walked into the virgin forest with dense undergrowth and smog.

    After walking for about 20 minutes, there was still nothing except the sound of birds chirping.

    Jiang Nanfeng muttered: "It's been so long, why haven't we seen any animals?"

    Just as he said that, there was a sound in the grass in front of him.

    Everyone immediately set up their guns and aimed at the grass.

    After a while, a white rabbit jumped out.

    Only then did everyone breathe a sigh of relief, because the rabbit didn't feel any supernatural powers.

    Just an ordinary rabbit.

    Jiang Nanfeng leaned against a big tree at the back, and grinned: "This rabbit is quite fat, we can call it back for extra food."

    Chen Wei teased him with his back turned: "You are not afraid of the whole forest. What kind of virus does the animal in the house have, and it will eat you to death."

    He wanted to say something to hate Jiang Nanfeng, but was interrupted by Mu Zicheng's solemn tone -

    "Come here..."

    Jiang Nanfeng couldn't hear Mu Zicheng behind him . What did he say, he turned his head to check the movement around, and when he turned his head again, he saw that other people had already moved closer to Mu Zicheng.

    ...

    At this time, the birds and insects in the jungle seemed to be disturbed, and they all screamed and flew around.

    Jiang Nanfeng also sensed a hint of danger. He was about to step towards Mu Zicheng, but Gu Ming waved his hand to stop him.

    "Don't move!"

    He stopped abruptly because of this, and the faces of Mu Zicheng and his party on the opposite side were gloomy.

    Jiang Nanfeng only felt that there seemed to be something big on top of his head, accompanied by the sound of "hiss... hiss... hiss".

    Now, without looking up, he knew what it was.

    Suddenly!

    Jiang Nanfeng only felt that his center of gravity was out of balance. In the next second, he realized that he had returned to Mu Zicheng's back. Gu Ming supported his back with one hand to make him stand still.

    It was only then that Jiang Nanfeng saw a giant boa constrictor entangled in the position he had just stood on. It was as big as a grown man and nearly ten meters long, but the snake's body had obvious cracks in many places.

    "Fuck, what kind of snake is this? It's so big?"

    Gu Ming calmed down and said, "You almost became its prey

    just now." As soon as he swallowed him, it was Mu Zicheng who pulled him away from the range of the python.

    Wei Ran's small face was solemn: "Everyone, be careful, you will all be hurt if you are thrown by it."