94

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 94

    Not a few of the influential figures in the southern border base

    came back safe and sound during the encirclement and suppression operation, which not only aroused heated discussions outside, but also exploded in the southern border base.

    After those people came back, they talked about how powerful Mu Zicheng was when the whole process was extremely thrilling, and when other bases could not get half of the benefits from Mu Zicheng, other people who had not participated in this operation were envious .

    Mu Zicheng had already become a big shot at the southern border base.

    ...

    Finally, Mu Zicheng and the others sat at the main and guest table in the middle that could seat about thirty people.

    After Shao Dongyang said a few words, he went to work again.

    There are already seven or eight people sitting around the main and guest tables.

    And when Mu Zicheng and the others sat down, one of the seven or eight people opposite was actually a middle-aged man in his fifties who had been staring at them.

    Those who can sit at this table are all important people in the base.

    Su Yi glanced at Chen Wei who was opposite and next to him and whispered: "Those people in front of you are staring so closely as if they are going to eat us. I guess it will be a little bit uneventful tonight."

    "Whatever, if you dare to make trouble, just Come on." Chen Wei snorted.

    Wei Ran also noticed that the middle-aged man on the opposite side was not simple, so she turned her head slightly to Mu Zicheng: "Brother, who is that person on the opposite side?"

    When entering the door, Wei Ran murmured to herself that she didn't drink much water today and was thirsty , was heard by Mu Zicheng, who was pouring her a cup of warm tea at this time, and then handed the teacup to her.

    After watching her take a few sips of tea, he replied, "Bai Xinzhi's father."

    "Oh." Wei Ran understood.

    This is the major general that Shao Dongyang said was extremely inappropriate to Shangguan Ling - Bai Anguo.

    A major general was riding on the head of Shangguanling and a colonel. Even if Shangguanling's general appointment certificate had been awarded before the end of the world, but he had not yet been commended, he was still unwilling to be reconciled.

    After a while, Shangguan Ling also arrived.

    Everyone in the banquet hall suddenly stood up and shouted hello to the chief in unison.

    Shangguan Ling waved his hand casually to signal them to sit down, and then sat directly in the empty seat next to Mu Zicheng.

    Traditionally, those who sit next to al Qaeda leaders are the most important.

    Shangguan Ling's actions made Bai Anguo keep guessing in his heart.

    Who is this guy?     Bai Anguo asked Shangguan Ling with his face still

    undisturbed: "A Ling, who are these people next to you? Why have you never seen them at the base?"

Anyone can recognize Bai Anguo's latent words: Mu Zicheng and the others are not qualified to sit at the same table with him.