99

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 99

    At night, everyone gathers in a circle to eat in the     karst cave lair .

    Mu Zicheng opened the rice in the bamboo tube, and the aroma immediately overflowed, and there were a lot of seafood and meat pieces in it.

    He scooped up a small spoon and blew it a few times to check that the temperature was right before stuffing it into Wei Ran, who was always hungry.

    After Jiang Nanfeng opened the rice, he kept turning it over and over to carefully look at the pieces of meat.

    Yan Ying asked him puzzled: "Nan Feng, what are you looking for?"

    "I..." Jiang Nan Feng was about to speak when Chen Wei laughed a few times and interrupted him.

    "He must be looking for bacon."

    "Get out!"

    Wei Ran blinked blankly, then smiled.

    It was an incident of cannibalism and the use of human flesh as bacon in a remote small village that happened when I first came out of Beijing and migrated to the south.

    From that time on, the few of them were reluctant to touch any food related to bacon.

    This time last fall, Zombies just started, and it's been a year in the blink of an eye.

    Suddenly, a piece of tender and juicy chicken was stuffed into her mouth by Mu Zicheng, which brought her back to her thoughts.

    "What are you thinking about so preoccupied?"

    Wei Ran shook her head lightly, covered her small mouth with puffed cheeks but moved closer to Mu Zicheng, and said stickily, "Brother is so kind."

    Mu Zicheng smiled lightly, The bottom of the eyes is extremely doting.

    ... The

    next day...

    After clearing the camp, Gu Ming and the others still had to go to the next lair.

    These are a certain distance from the southern border, but they are also adjacent to the surrounding lairs, so they must be cleaned up in time to prevent them from growing.

    Mu Zicheng wanted to go back to the southern border to deal with affairs.

    In the past, Wei Ran had no supernatural powers, so no matter where he went, he had to have Wei Ran under his nose, which was not negotiable.

    But now that Wei Ran has supernatural powers, Mu Zicheng gave her the corresponding free choice: "There is something wrong with the southern border base, you go back with me first? Or with Yan Ying and the others?"

    Wei Ran did not reply immediately, but first Ask: "Then are you coming back after finishing the business?"

    Mu Zicheng smiled and pinched her fair and tender face: "Where are you, I will definitely be by your side."

    She smiled sweetly: " Then go ahead, I will play with Xiao Ying and

    the others, and then I will wait for you to come back." Mu Zicheng's eyes were full of tenderness.

    Mu Zicheng is different now, he needs to handle all important matters in the base.

    Although the base meeting will be three months later, Shangguan Ling has been trapped in the base affairs for a long time. He pretends that from now on, he will let Mu Zicheng get familiar with the important matters of the base as soon as possible, but in fact it is to get rid of it, to be able to Get out and free and easy as soon as possible.