102

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 102

    When I was going to pick up my brother from work

    , the second master continued: "I still have those twenty or so people who follow me. It doesn't matter if I die because of what you said last night, but I can't push my younger brothers to die."

    He turned his eyes and gave Second Master a cold look.

    Although it was just a glance, the second master felt that the cold air invaded his whole body with that glance, which made him afraid.

    "What's your name?"

    "Gao... Gao Ding..."

    Finally, Muzi nodded slightly.

    Wei Ran understood, and turned to Gao Ding and said, "Follow us."

    "Okay, okay." Gao Ding quickly turned around and returned to his car behind.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng did not take Gao Ding through the underground passage, after all, it was an internal secret passage.

    It's just that when we arrived in the desert, let Su Yi go to Gao Ding and teleport back to the vicinity of the southern border, then leave Gao Ding immediately, and let Gao Ding and the others enter as outsiders.

    After returning to the southern border, Mu Zicheng asked Chen Wei to secretly arrange for Gao Ding and his party. Regarding the direction of arrangement, he only said three words: "Bai Anguo..."

    Chen Wei understood...

    In the southern border base, there are limited people who can be used by Mu Zicheng when he is dark. Those who will be monitored will know.

    That's why he agreed to Gao Ding to enter the southern border base. He needed a group of people who seemed to have nothing to do with him to infiltrate this base.

    Wei Ran ran to her vegetable garden as soon as she returned to Yihe Island.

    Before she left, she installed an automatic sprayer to sprinkle water regularly, and saw some tender green shoots growing out.

    "It grows really slowly. If it was in the secret

    realm, it would be edible by now." But this is the first edible plant grown since the end of the world, which means that the southern border base will be self-sufficient in the future.

    After more than a week, Wei Ran's vegetable garden finally had a harvest, and the vegetables were ready to be harvested.

    It's just that some melons and fruits are still growing, and Wei Ran made a shelf for them to climb on.

    Wei Ran had been working in the vegetable garden all morning, and when she brought a basket full of vegetables into the living room, she found Xiao Li was also sitting in the living room.

    But Mu Zicheng and Shangguan Ling were nowhere to be seen, so they should have gone to the study to discuss matters.

    Xiao Li was surprised to see the fresh green vegetables with dewdrops in Wei Ran's hands: "This...is this green vegetables? I can't be dazzled, right?"

    Wei Ran covered her mouth and laughed.

    "You are blind, stay here for dinner later." She raised the basket of vegetables in her hand.