173

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 173

    With Gu Chengfeng 1

    The weather in August is getting hotter and hotter.

    Jiangnan Feng Mingzhi said to save air-conditioning electricity, so his room was basically left empty, and he went to Gu Ming's bed every night to occupy a seat, let alone Mu Zicheng asked them to take the guards out to enhance their actual combat experience Shi also lives in the same tent every night, although his own tent is just a few steps away.

    Jiang Nanfeng yawned and walked out of the tent drowsily, but was completely awakened by a female voice screaming in surprise.

    ——"Why did you come out of Commander Gu's tent again? What's the matter with you?"

    Ling Ling, a beautiful girl in her twenties from the guard who spoke, looked at Jiang Nanfeng angrily. His face was ugly, as if Jiangnan Fengfeng had done something heinous to her.

    Jiang Nanfeng looked at Ling Ling with great interest, but didn't speak.

    It stands to reason that he and Gu Ming are not actually in charge of the guard affairs, but recently a large number of supernatural beings have poured into the southern border to sign up for the guard team, and Su Yi really lacks the skills to lead the team outside for actual combat, so Gu Ming and Jiangnan Feng are temporarily responsible for this responsibility.

    It has been three months since this girl passed the examination and joined the defense team. She is usually very arrogant, but she fell in love with the paralyzed and cold Gu Ming at first sight.

    But why would she dare to yell at Jiang Nanfeng? Because this newly promoted guard team usually trains in addition to training, they have never met Gu Ming and Jiangnan Feng before leading the team, and Gu Ming who claimed to be the commander did not appear until ten minutes before leading the team to set off three days ago.

    And Jiangnan Feng followed Gu Ming silently, so the guards thought that Jiangnan Feng was also a member of the guards.

    Since it was a member of the guard who entered and left the commander's tent at will, it must be against the rules.

    But she never thought about the relationship between Gu Ming and Jiang Nanfeng, after all, except for Mu Zicheng, no one knew about it.

    At this time, Gu Ming also opened the curtain and came out of the tent. Seeing Jiang Nanfeng standing still, he asked. "What's wrong?

    "Jiangnan Feng withdrew his gaze from Ling Ling, glanced at Gu Ming, and said in a strange way." There are so many peach blossoms.

    "Gu Ming frowned slightly and looked at Ling Ling over there, and understood Jiangnan Feng's petty temper. With a hidden smile in his eyes, he touched the back of Jiangnan Feng's neck, handed him the toiletries in his hand and said softly." I asked Su Yi to bring you your favorite fritters.

    "When Su Yi received a call from Gu Ming early in the morning, he was about to scold his mother. It was Gu Ming's idea to send fried dough sticks a thousand miles away.

    But Jiang Nanfeng was very useful. His face turned cloudy when it was cloudy. He happily took the washing things and went to the grass Let's go.

    Ling Ling on the other side is far away, and can't hear what they are saying at all. From her perspective, Jiang Nanfeng is being taught a lesson by Gu Ming. She looks at Gu Ming and smiles best Looking at it, I shouted shyly." Commander Gu, you..." Gu Ming turned back to the tent with a blank expression, and Ling Ling stomped her feet before finishing her sentence.