61

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    Who allowed you to touch her

    ? When Sun Siying was taken away by Su Yi, she was grabbed by Yan Ying before she had time to react, and then she arrived at the stronghold in the blink of an eye, followed by the explosion of the alien lair.

    She suddenly looked towards the distance that had been blown down and was still emitting thick smoke.

    He looked at Wei Ran again with a look of disbelief: "He... you... actually left him, Mu Zicheng, alone to block the alien?"

    Wei Ran snorted, "My brother..."

    At this moment, a group of gunmen appeared Someone interrupted her.

    "Don't move!"

    Only then did Wei Ran and his party realize that the people who hadn't entered the lair and stayed here had already been controlled.

    "Xiao Ran, we haven't seen each other for a long time, how are you?"

    Wei Ran looked for the voice with cold eyes, and Cheng Shuxian slowly walked out of the twenty or so people.

    No wonder Cheng Shuxian didn't appear for a long time. It turned out that he wanted to not lose a single bit, so he thought that the oriole would come later.

    ...

    "Cheng Shuxian?" Sun Siying looked back and forth between Wei Ran and Cheng Shuxian and felt that the two of them were not that simple: "Do you know each other?"

    But Wei Ran's eyes were cold and her lips were tightly pressed. It's not right.

    Gu Ming and the others knew that Wei Ran was not happy to see Cheng Shuxian, so they took a step forward and blocked Wei Ran from behind.

    Chen Wei smiled harmlessly: "Master Cheng, are you trying to rob us in the barren mountains?"

    Cheng Shuxian turned his eyes to Chen Wei: "I don't want to talk nonsense with you, what I want is for you I know, otherwise no one would want to go down the mountain today!"

    Sun Siying's red phoenix eyes were about to burst into flames, and she shouted angrily, "Impossible!" This was taken out of the nest by her desperate efforts, and Cheng Shuxian wanted to eat ready-made food.

    "Hahaha" Cheng Shuxian lowered his head and laughed wantonly, raised his head and opened his arms to stare at Sun Siying's eyes, and said in a dark tone: "Impossible? Look at this scene, how can you say it's impossible!"

    He paused , Turning to Wei Ran again, with gloomy eyes, he continued, "Or is it that he can protect you, but Mu Zicheng's life and death are unknown now?"

    Behind Wei Ran, Chen Wei and the others, there was a cold face.

    Suddenly!

    Suddenly a person came up behind her—

    "Xiao Ran, I've got you."

    Wei Ran was startled, and before she had time to defend herself, Cheng Shuxian caught her, facing Gu Ming and the others.

    She was so annoyed that she forgot for a moment that one of Cheng Shuxian's abilities was the clone technique, and his main ability was to manipulate puppets.

    Yan Ying and the others looked horrified: "Xiao Ran!"

    Wei Ran struggled fiercely in Cheng Shuxian's arms, and reminded them: "Be careful of his avatar!"