124

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 124

    Rumors spread all over Ping District Island, and

    Wei Ran didn't know what Mu Zicheng meant by "proof".

    Flushing appeared from her fair neck and spread rapidly.

    She crossed her arms around the back of Mu Zicheng's neck, lowered her flushed face, "This is the office..."

    Mu Zicheng gently pinched the soft flesh around her waist, approached her and said something, which made Wei Ran shy Unceasingly, he clenched his small pink fist and gave him a light thump.

    "In the chaotic world, you will be injured and unable to move at will, so I... will take the initiative." But

    he didn't care, picked her up and walked directly to the simple lounge inside.

    In the end, Mu Zicheng told Wei Ran how terrible it was to provoke him.

    ...

    After a few days of peaceful days at the southern border base, there was a disturbance on Ping District Island.

    Ping District Island used to be the largest and largest island in the southern border base, and later it was opened up for the poorest people to live in.

    That is the so-called slums.

    Shangguan Ling originally wanted to live in a uniform way for these ordinary poor people without supernatural powers for the time being, and then re-planned. But later, because of the ensuing war of confrontation, this place was repeatedly stranded.

    This island is huge, equivalent to a small town.

    Later, some people with supernatural powers came in to dominate, coupled with the lack of management, it gradually became an area without jurisdiction, which is commonly known as the gangster association.

    Half of the people who were found in the Jiuzhong Base before were found here, and the part that Gao Ding cleaned up was hiding in Pingqu Island.

    The reason for the riots on Ping District Island this time is that ordinary people disappeared inexplicably one after another and no trace was found.

    But in the beginning, no one knew about the disappearance of those people. It was not until the leader of the society disappeared that it attracted widespread attention. After a search, it was found that several others were missing.

    Rumors suddenly spread everywhere, and people panicked.

    Later, someone took advantage of the delay in the matter and maliciously directed the intention to burn the fire to Yihe Island, saying that Mu Zicheng had a snow lion with supernatural powers who came out to eat people.

    Now Ping District Island is strongly urging Mu Zicheng to hand over the snow lion to be executed.

    ...

    Yihe Island...

    Chen Wei put the documents about this incident on the desktop: "Ten people have disappeared, all of them are from Ping District Island, and all of them are ordinary people.

    " Xiaobai, whose head was wrestling with the ball of wool, was happy: "Look at how stupid it is, how did this rumor spread     ?

    "

I'm about to fall, go away! Oh my god, I'm crushed to death!"

    Xiaobai grinned at Jiangnanfeng's ridicule, and immediately turned around and bit Jiangnanfeng's pants, dragging him off the sofa and dragging him to the ground. On Jiangnan Feng.