30

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 30

    Jiangnan

    Feng didn't have time to talk nonsense to him, so he directly confirmed it: "I remember you said that you have the speed ability and can teleport, right?"

    Su Yi nodded ignorantly.

    Jiang Nanfeng immediately took the big bag of meat, pulled Su Yi's arm, and told him clearly as he walked towards the iron gate: "There are ten laser grenades and two time-delay bombs in this bag of meat, which are enough to kill Get rid of these aliens."

    "But you can't put the bomb too close here, now only you can do it, move quickly and place it in the distance and lure the aliens to pass, and when they are approaching, you can quickly move back!"

    Jiangnan Feng pulled Su Yi to the iron gate, looked at Su Yi and said, "We will take care of you, cover you, and never let anything happen to you. Don't you want medicine? I'll give it to you!"

    I'll give you the medicine , already made Su Yi unable to refuse, he really needs medicine!

    Su Yi nodded in agreement without hesitation.

    Although they didn't know each other at all, Su Yi felt that these people could be trusted.

    ...

    Jiangnan Feng activated the delay bomb and warned Su Yi that it would explode in three minutes, so he had to throw the bomb back before that!

    Su Yi resolutely took the hundreds of catties of meat, because his support was strength, so he used his skills to take the hundred catties of meat with ease.

    Jiang Nanfeng went to the high watchtower to watch Gu Ming give the signal to open the door and go out. After Gu Ming fired two luminous bombs again, Gu Ming made a gesture of yes to him after a while.

    Jiang Nanfeng patted Su Yi's arm, gave him a laser gun, and said with firm eyes, "Don't worry, you can definitely come back!"

    Su Yi took a deep breath to calm his mind.

    The iron gate slowly opened so that only one person could pass through, and Su Yi immediately left from Jiang Nanfeng's eyes.

    He didn't move to the distance quickly, but drove the laser gun at a short distance to attract the attention of the aliens. After several times, the angry aliens followed Su Yi.

    At this time, Su Yi was already far away from the prison, so he put down the bag of meat.

    Just when I wanted to go back, I realized that I had forgotten that the industrial park had already consumed my powers today, and it was also spent saving Wei Ran just now. Now the powers are not enough to support him to go back!

    He suddenly looked at the hideous and terrifying alien that was about to approach, and the time for the delay bomb was almost up.

    At this critical moment of life and death, Su Yi felt as if someone grabbed his collar and lifted him up into the air.

    The extremely fast wind made Su Yi unable to open his eyes, and the strong wind hit his face with stinging pain, but it only took a second at most before the wind stopped.

    The collar at the back of his neck was loosened, and Su Yi, who had no support, staggered back, and someone grabbed his arm to stabilize him.

    He opened his eyes, and what came into his eyes was a tall, slender and cold figure exuding a cold and forceful aura.