127

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 127

    Who are you?

    Li Lihua was silent for a while, then slowly said: "The last person was an accident, I can only blame him for being drunk on this street that night, I don't know who he is, I only know that my son is hungry, he is uncomfortable "

    He used to be really a good boy, filial, well-behaved, even now he has nothing and never complains, he is a very optimistic boy."

    "It's not easy until he has supernatural powers..."

    Li Lihua said in despair end.

    Wei Ran looked down the cellar coldly.

    The zombie stretched out its hands and wanted to climb up. Its pale face had already been scratched and melted, and its gray pupils were wide open as if trying to see the direction of life.

    She turned her eyes to Li Lihua and treated him coldly, bent slightly, and said very softly: "My Xiaobai was maliciously framed because of you, and I also feel uncomfortable."

    "I will deal with your son and return his innocence. "

    Li Lihua trembled.

    He looked at Wei Ran with inexplicable panic in his heart, and then understood.

    "That snow lion is your pet?"

    Wei Ran said coldly, "It's my family."

    At this moment, Chen Wei came in and pulled her out.

    Li Lihua kicked her arms and legs and yelled, "No! No! No! I didn't spread those rumors! It wasn't me! You can't do that!"

    After being dragged out, she was so panicked that she couldn't think of anything to say: "Come on, that snow lion demon is coming to eat my child, come on!"

    Mu Zicheng walked up to her, hugged her slender shoulders, rubbed her lightly, and led her out of the cabin.

    Outside, everyone in Ping District Island had already been alarmed when Xiao Bai came here. At this time, the surrounding area was full of water, and there were many discussions.

    But because Xiaobai was guarding the door, those people could only stand far away, for fear that the giant lion would come and bite them.

    So they didn't know the details of what happened in the cabin for the time being. They only saw Li Lihua, who was usually amiable and helpful, was dragged out, yelling that the lion and demon cannibalized people.

    Now, the crowd panicked!

    "What? That lion is a man-eating goblin?"

    "I'll just say it! That's right!"

    "Run, run!"

    Boom! A gunshot sounded suddenly.

    And quell all those who panic.

    "Stand still and don't move, or my gun will go off."

    Gu Ming stood beside Xiao Bai with a pistol in his hand and said expressionlessly and coolly.     Jiang Nanfeng

    said with a smile, "Don't be afraid, everyone. We are the management of the base. This time we are here to investigate the serial missing persons cases in the district island."

When people leave, each of them must keep their eyes open and watch carefully.

    Gu Ming and Jiang Nanfeng sang together, forcing the crowd to calm down.