89

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 89

    Why... don't you like it?

    The garden design around the villas in Yihe Island is well arranged and picturesque.

    "Ah... Xiaobai!"

    Wei Ran exclaimed...

    Xiaobai suddenly flicked Wei Ran who was next to her, who was turning her head to look at the scenery, with her collar in her mouth, onto its strong velvet back.

    Wei Ran was a little stunned by being dumped: "Xiaobai, what are you doing?

    "

    "Hehehe...Xiaobai, you are just right, take it easy..."

    Only Wei Ran's indistinct joy was left in the wind.

    Xiaobai took Wei Ran to the undeveloped back mountain without knowing it.

    Because of the large area of ​​the island, it is only half of the development and construction so far.

    "Xiaobai, I haven't been here yet. Although it's quite deserted, it still has a primitive flavor." Wei Ran sat on Xiaobai's back and carefully looked at the back mountain of the wilderness.

    "Hey..." Xiaobai responded, and quickly jumped up a big rock and walked up.

    Going up to the middle of the mountain, Wei Ran found a beautiful and delicate flower, and the red color seemed a little familiar.

    She patted Xiaobai lightly.

    Xiaobai's body sank immediately, Wei Ran supported Xiaobai's back with one hand, and jumped directly to the ground.

    She walked to the red spot, and only then did she recognize that it was the Bianhua, and saw that there was a plant next to it that was about to wither, so she stretched out her hand and sympathetically tapped it: "You are the only one that has become like this, it's a pity."

    "Ranran..."

    Wei Ran subconsciously turned her head and saw Mu Zicheng standing tall and straight behind her.

    She smiled and got up and ran to Mu Zicheng: "Why are you here?"

    Mu Zicheng pinched her tall and small nose affectionately: "I told you not to go far away, it's good for you, and you even ran to the back mountain to play."

    Wei Ran raised her smiling face and hugged her with both hands. Holding Mu Zicheng's arm, he walked towards Xiaobai.

    "It's fun here."

    "Brother, let me tell you about the flowers over there..."

    Wei Ran's soft voice faded away.

    But under the sunshine, the withered Bianhua flowers that she had touched just now slowly glowed with vitality.

    ...

    and a few more nights passed.

    Wei Ran took a towel to wipe off the excess moisture in her hair, and then turned on the hair dryer.

    A hum—in the silent bathroom.

    Behind her in the mirror appeared a handsome and cool Muzi who took over the hair dryer in her hand, stroked her seaweed-like satin hair and dried it finely.

    Wei Ran looked at Mu Zicheng in the mirror and kept smiling from ear to ear.

    Mu Zicheng also dried her long hair at this time, and casually put the hair dryer on the washstand. His warm and hard chest was pressed against her thin back, and he hugged and kissed her with her arms. "Little fool, what are you laughing at?"