115

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 115

    The desolation of the endless hell

    was tortured by Mu Zicheng last night. Mr. Mu said solemnly that he would not be able to see each other for two days, so he had to get it back with interest.

    She held her waist that was about to break and gritted her teeth secretly.

    Why can't we meet?

    She still hasn't asked for it back!

    ...

    It takes six to seven hours to drive for 500 kilometers.

    But this group of arrogant big brothers and sisters are no longer willing to drive. Although Mu Zicheng was not there, Su Yi was still there, so why should he wrong himself.

    Chen Wei will not go on this mission, but will stay in the base to handle daily affairs.

    So Su Yi took four people and one lion directly from Yihe Island to the destination in the blink of an eye.

    In fact, this small town has already been evacuated into an empty town.

    Although the land area is not large, the houses are too dense, so the sunlight is not easy to shine, resulting in dark and humid places. This kind of place can easily become a favorite gathering place for aliens.

    Although the zombies have been encircled and suppressed before, the number of zombies has only been greatly reduced, and a relatively large number of zombie groups have been wiped out, while there will still be a relatively small number of other places.

    Jiang Nanfeng hung a laser gun on the side. He patrolled over there once and came back, saying, "There are no aliens or zombies over there."

    Gu Ming and Su Yi also came back from both sides, but found nothing.

    At this moment, Yan Ying, who was standing beside Wei Ran, looked to the other side.

    "There is movement over there."

    Jiang Nanfeng pretended to complain: "I said you two, one can use plants to search, and the other can teleport back and forth, and you can get on the right side leisurely, so you have to pity me and Gu Ming for running back and forth."

    Su Yi laughed and scolded : "Go away, don't think I don't know that your hidden words are praising you two in disguise."

    Wei Ran covered her mouth and laughed.

    "Nan Feng, you can't do without being poor for a day. Is that your other kind of love words?"

    Jiang Nan Feng was exposed, and Gu Ming, who was walking in front of him, didn't seem to hear it. Only then did he pretend to roll his eyes at Su Yi and Wei Ran, with a look of sneer.

    But he didn't see the corner of Gu Ming's mouth hooked slightly.

    ...

    They walked to the house that Yan Ying mentioned.

    Because the plants in this town are missing in some places, it cannot be precisely located. So Wei Ran and the others could only continue to search in the direction where the anomaly was identified.

    There were some noises from one of the small bungalows, something was inside but it seemed unwilling to come out.

    Alien!