157

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 157

    Stubbornness has seen

    that after Mu Zicheng brought Wei Ran back to the base, he asked Chen Wei to handle the wedding.

    Although the part of the flower sea in the plan is omitted, the island is still the location for the wedding.

    The time is in the spring.

    ...

    It was already three days later when Liao Jielun arrived at the southern border.

    Zhang Manman, the girl who followed him in the Mianhua Mountain area before, has never changed her O-shaped mouth since she came in.

    "This is the southern border base?! The area here is so huge, and it can still have such a thriving and prosperous state in the last days."

    Now they passed by the crowded market, and she was surprised again: "Ajie, you Look! This market is so lively, it doesn’t seem to be in the last days at all, people here live and work in peace and contentment, and there are even massage parlors.”

    That day Mu Zicheng said that he sent the people who made the white gauze to the southern border After the Yihe Island at the base, he took the people in the meeting tent and disappeared out of thin air.

    He was shocked...

    Mu Zicheng could teleport! Isn't he a conscious mind control superhuman?

    How can you still have rare abilities.

    Although Mu Zicheng is so godlike, he still doesn't believe Mu Zicheng because he listens to rumors and has preconceived ideas.

    So before Liao Jielun came to the southern border, he told his little friends that the people here must be miserable under Mu Zicheng's brutal oppression, living a difficult life, and so on.

    But I never thought about this scenario.

    At this time, it was slapping him in the face.

    The market is the best expression of the current situation of a base, because all kinds of people gather there.

    Because they had just arrived at the southern border base and did not know about Yihe Island, Zhang Manman asked a young man passing by: "Hi, I would like to ask how to get to Yihe Island?"

    The young man immediately became vigilant, and looked back and forth at Zhang Manman and the others: "What are you doing at Yihe Island? You can't go there, it's very dangerous."

    Liao Jielun suddenly became excited: "My little brother, how do you say that, the people there Isn't it cruel and bloodthirsty?" The

    young man became angry when he heard this, and shouted: "Who are you! You are not from our southern border, where did you come from, and you actually slandered our President Cheng?"

    At this time When the people around heard it, they also surrounded him, looking like they were going to fight.

    Liao Jielun yelled at the young man: "Hey, didn't you say that the people in Yihe Island are dangerous?" The

    young man said angrily, "I'm telling you that Yihe Island is dangerous, not people. Very."

    The people around also echoed.

    "That's right, who doesn't know the specialness of Yihe Island." "They shouldn't be from     Jiuzhong Base     ,

    right?