63

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 63

    Who provoked me first... On the first day of the

    Lunar New Year, Wei Ran, who had been tossed by Mu Zicheng all night, fell asleep until almost noon, and Mu Zicheng hugged her on the bed and coaxed her to get up.

    Wei Ran pouted slightly, and said in a slightly hoarse voice, "Hmm...it's all my brother's fault, my waist is about to break—"

    Wei Ran remembered being turned over and over by him last night, and trying different things. ...

    and this morning...

    it was like a storm that swallowed her.

    Mu Zicheng laughed in a low voice, his sexy Adam's apple slid up and down, his palms were free in the seductive and smooth curve, and finally kneaded in the soft flesh of the slender waist.

    He whispered next to her ear: "Well... blame me, but who provoked me first last night... huh?"

    Feeling the changes in his body, Wei Ran quickly fell softly into his arms and acted like a baby Others: "I'm hungry..."

    Mu Zicheng knew that he tormented her hard last night, so he didn't think about doing anything.

    The corners of his mouth were raised, and the bottom of his eyes fondly hooked her tall nose gently: "Brother will carry you down to eat."

    When Wei Ran packed up and went downstairs, the first floor was empty.

    Wei Ran looked at Mu Zicheng: "Where are they?"

    Mu Zicheng took out a bowl of porridge from the kitchen: "There was a Spring Festival fair in the Snow Mountain Base, and they went there. You finish the porridge, and I'll take you Go."

    Her eyes lit up and she nodded heavily.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran went to the market and it was almost gone, but there were still some stalls, but they were all selling things that were already worthless in the last days.

    For example, Wei Ran was selling jewelry at a stall before she stopped. There are many boxes on the table, which are full of valuable jewels and jade.

    One of the heart-shaped pink diamonds is dazzling. Although she is not very keen on jewelry, she can also see that this pink diamond was very valuable in the past.

    She pointed to the necklace to compare with herself, and asked Mu Zicheng with a smile: "Brother, is this chain beautiful? If the pink diamond can be hung on Wei Ran's fair and delicate neck, it will look even more dazzling. The corners of

    Mu Zicheng's mouth slightly Gou: "It looks good..." The

    stall owner is a girl in her twenties. She originally thought that Wei Ran couldn't afford to sell it, so she just sat proudly and didn't raise her head.

    But at this moment, she couldn't bear to hear the deep and melodious voice . She kept looking up, and what caught her eyes was the man with a gentle face but restrained and steady.

    She stared straight at a man who had never seen such a clear and bright man after the end of the world.

    At this moment, Mu Zicheng Looking at it, it was a cold and thin gaze, and there was no trace of tenderness.

    She was so frightened that she lowered her head suddenly, jealous of Wei Ran who was treated gently by Mu Zicheng, why wasn't she standing beside him