145

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 145

    The esoteric meaning of mental consciousness control is

    booming... The sudden loud noise of the aircraft engine keeps circling the sky looking for a place with a good line of sight to land.

    Suddenly, a strong gust of wind swept away the smoke.

    "Brother Cheng!"

    Jiang Nanfeng and the others cheered.

    Wei Ran, who was unconscious, was still muttering: "Brother..."

    Mu Zicheng who was holding her disappeared from the air, and then appeared in front of Jiang Nanfeng and the others.

    After getting clear, the two planes stopped at the desert in front, neatly equipped and quickly ran out of the cabin to carry out Mu Zicheng's order before departure.

    As soon as it hit the ground, it immediately formed an encirclement and fast break to win.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng kissed her sweat-soaked forehead, and there were still spots of blood on her little face.

    Gently patted her thin and firm back, and then murmured in her ear: "Ran Ran, be good... my brother is here."

    Wei Ran seemed to hear his whisper, and her unconscious but still tense body gradually Soft down.

    Immediately, he slowly opened his eyelids to reveal that his cold eyes were full of gloomyness, and there was no trace of the tenderness that just gently coaxed Wei Ran.

    The whole person was shrouded in layers of haze, and the surrounding air seemed to be in severe cold, which made people shudder.

    More than 2,000 aliens around were all coming towards them at this time.

    Mu Zicheng narrowed his eyes coldly.

    An invisible impact force ejected all the attacking aliens dozens of meters away.

    Boom! Boom! Boom!

    The more than two thousand aliens exploded into ashes one after another.

    Even in the distance, there were still constant explosions.

    The icy and cold Mu Zicheng made another one-handed pinch.

    Five kilometers away in the desert, the wind and sand surged and suddenly gathered dozens of sand giants. Although the giants looked bulky, but because of the blessing of Mu Zicheng's super power, they were actually brave and light, and they would stay in the desert with great sensitivity. Alien Annihilation.

    Sand control technique!

    At this time, under Su Yi's teleportation, Yan Ying joined Gu Ming and Chen Wei, and was also calling out her sand control technique, but when she saw the dozens of sand giants, she was shocked for a moment.

    This is something Yan Ying can't do. Even if sandstone control is her auxiliary ability, she must be on the scene to summon it.

    And because it is an auxiliary, the lethality is far less than her main ability plant control system.

    But Mu Zicheng can use the control of consciousness to combine any ability into the main ability, and he can also do it as if he was on the scene.

    He has thoroughly penetrated the profound meaning of spiritual consciousness control, which is also the realm of the strongest spiritual consciousness.