14

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 14

    Entering Huaxia Hospital

    Huaxia Hospital is a private hospital with complete medical and elderly care facilities. Therefore, it needs a very large floor area. In order to meet the requirements of a quiet environment, it was originally located in the suburbs.

    Huaxia Hospital, which has long been cut off from water and electricity, stands in the open suburbs in late autumn, and a large pile of fallen leaves that no one has cleaned in front of the gate is blown up and down by gusts of autumn wind.

    The Huaxia Hospital, which used to be bustling with each other, now looks particularly eerie and eerie in the solitude.

    Occasionally, I can vaguely see shadows flashing by the window from the outside, which is very strange.

    Jiang Nanfeng parked the car behind the defense line of the county team, opened the rear compartment and everyone focused on sorting out their guns.

    After loading the chemical laser gun and the light machine gun, hang the guns diagonally on the shoulders on both sides.

    Wei Ran was wearing tights for combat, with two pistols pinned to her outer thighs, and a small sharp knife around her waist.

    Originally, the hospital was too dangerous, so Mu Zicheng strongly disagreed with her coming. But she was unwilling to give in, Huaxia Hospital was too dangerous, she had to be there to ensure that their guns and ammunition were always sufficient, so that they would have no worries when fighting.

    In the end, Mu Zicheng failed in her sentence "If there is any emergency, I will hide in the space."

    Indeed, space is the best refuge in times of danger.

    Mu Zicheng personally organized the equipment bag for her, carried it on the back for Wei Ran, and then carefully checked her weapons and equipment.

    In the end, he held her wrist tightly, and looked at Wei Ran sternly without any refutation: "After entering, you can only stay by my side, and you can't leave even one step."

    Wei Ran nodded solemnly.

    Mu Zicheng knocked on the car and waved at them, Gu Ming and the three immediately surrounded him.

    Mu Zicheng looked at them, and said slowly: "There are more than three thousand zombies in the hospital, and the zombie with a high rank hides in the innermost part of the hospital. It is conscious and can pretend. You must be absolutely careful, and treat anyone and anything inside. None can be taken lightly.”

    The three nodded heavily.

    ...

    At this time, a county official came over from the county team, and he could see from the badge that the county rank was not low.

    Although it was Chen Wei who came to negotiate with them at that time, but from now on, it can be seen that these people are surrounded by this cold and handsome man standing in the middle.

    The sheriff decided that this man was the leader.

    Just how many people? And a thin woman?

    With a serious and suspicious face, he looked directly at Mu Zicheng and shouted angrily: "You are only these people, can you do it? And you have a woman with no strength to restrain a chicken, you really don't need us together Go in?! The danger inside is beyond your imagination!"