48

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 48

    Don't play too crazy,

    so in order to avoid irritating her again this morning, Mu Zicheng wanted to discuss with everyone what he had observed in the past few days before Wei Ran woke up.

    Mu Zicheng stood up and stretched out his hand to Wei Ran. Wei Ran walked over and put her little hand in his warm big one, and sat beside Mu Zicheng.

    Mu Zicheng hugged her and frowned slightly: "Why don't you sleep a little longer?"

    Wei Ran pursed her lips and smiled, "I won't be able to sleep if you're not here." Then she patted Mu Zicheng's face again. The back of your hand to show that you are fine.

    She looked at the others and continued: "I guess this manager broke into the nest during an operation. There was a wound on his body that touched the egg fluid, and the egg fluid entered his body.

    " It is also the special ingredient that is the only way to make the ability grow rapidly."

    Now everyone understands.

    Wei Ran seemed to have thought of something, and laughed a few more times: "Of course, the growth rate of the egg liquid and my red fruit's ability level is incomparable."

    Mu Zicheng fondled her heart a few times .

    Jiang Nanfeng murmured fearfully: "Then the manager of the snow mountain base is pushing a bunch of people to death for his own selfish desire."

    Mu Zicheng pulled Wei Ran's catkin onto his lap to warm it, and took it lightly. Said: "In the last days, this is the case."

    At this time, Yan Ying brought Wei Ran a bowl of steaming steamed egg and lean meat porridge, and Mu Zicheng reached out to take it and fed Wei Ran spoonful by spoonful.

    ...

    At noon that day, the alarm sounded at the Snow Mountain base.

    Wei Ran took Yan Ying and ran to the courtyard for the first time to have a look, but she didn't see anything.

    Then he ran back to the house and asked Mu Zicheng what happened, because Mu Zicheng must have sensed the alarm when it sounded.

    Mu Zicheng said in a fluttering voice: "It's just a high-level zombie who came in."

    Wei Ran got playful, grabbed Mu Zicheng's hand and swayed it from side to side, and said coquettishly, "Brother, I want to go and have a look—"

    As soon as Wei Ran put on such a coquettish look, Mu Zicheng had nothing to do with her.

    But he still didn't forget to pick up the plush ear hat on the sofa and put it on for her.

    But Wei Ran, who had already been put on by Mu Zicheng one after another, was now bloated like a piglet, unwilling to wear a hat, and kept dodging.

    Mu Zicheng looked at her quietly, with an air of not taking it off without wearing it.

    In the end, Wei Ran pursed her mouth and threatened to submit to authority.

    When Mu Zicheng put the hat on her, Wei Ran squinted at him to protest, but Mu Zicheng couldn't see it.

    Wei Ran also pulled Yan Ying, Yan Ying also pulled Su Yi, Su Yi called Jiang Jiangnan Feng, Jiang Nan Feng dragged the reluctant Gu Ming with him.