50

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 50

    This forest is too quiet.

    Sun Siying doesn't know what the people in the living room are thinking. She thinks that even the lair has the highest risk factor, but the material reward she proposed is also very tempting.

    After all, in this end of the world, possession of materials is the most important thing.

    What's more, she had read the information that they entered the base to register at that time, showing that there were seven people in Mu Zicheng, and the lack of supplies was the reason why he could not refuse.

    So when Mu Zicheng turned his cold eyes to her, Sun Siying waited for Mu Zicheng's response without changing his face.

    But who would have thought that he just uttered three words silently: "I'm not interested..."

    Sun Siying was stunned, but quickly adjusted her mood and recovered as before: "You might as well think about it again? After all, you live here too. Hello, everyone, if you feel that the materials in the reward are not enough, I can still let you enter the management of the Snow Mountain Base."

    Wei Ran sneered.

    Sun Siying frowned slightly and looked at her: "What are you laughing at?"

    Wei Ran lowered her head and smiled silently.

    Chen Wei kindly answered the question: "Miss Sun, we are just passing by, and we are staying here just to find a place to celebrate the New Year."

    Sun Siying's heart skipped a beat.

    Does this mean that Mu Zicheng and his party will leave at any time?

    Chen Wei asked curiously: "Miss Sun, are you not afraid that you will encounter a large lair with thousands of aliens?

    " I went into the lair and observed it for a long time. Because there are very few female aliens in this lair, the number is maintained between one hundred and one hundred five."

    In order to bring the equipment into the lair, she should have lost several superhumans Now, if she can't bring out what she wants inside, then her loss will be too great.

    Wei Ran opened her eyes and looked at Sun Siying with a cold face.

    "Miss Sun, the camera equipment can't be installed in all directions in the nest, how can you be sure that all the aliens in the nest appear under the camera.

    " It will transform the lair into a criss-cross pattern, once inside it is extremely difficult to escape." Wei Ran paused slightly.

    Then her eyes narrowed, and she continued to say the next sentence with a serious face: "So we don't want to go into this muddy water."

    Sun Siying was surprised that Wei Ran looked so young at such a young age, but she was so sharp and straight to the core.

    Indeed, she couldn't be sure, but one thing she could be sure of was that it was indeed as dangerous as Wei Ran said, and this was what she said in the last breath of a power user who had desperately escaped from the lair.

    But in an instant, she narrowed her eyes slightly, and a strange light flashed in her eyes.

    Knowing the structure of the lair, Wei Ran proved that they had definitely been to the lair, otherwise, they wouldn't all have passed level 50.