16

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    The three with the strongest skills

    saw that Wei Ran, who usually only had Mu Zicheng in his eyes, said this, so they knew that Mu Zicheng had his plan.

    They can only redouble their attacks in the protective cover to ensure the safety of Mu Zicheng.

    Mu Zicheng speeded up his movements to the point where he almost flashed past every stop, Wei Ran and the others could hardly see Mu Zicheng, let alone let the zombies touch him.

    Jiang Nanfeng was distracted because he was worried about Mu Zicheng's safety. He accidentally stepped out of the protective shield when attacking. He attacked the zombies in front of him, but he didn't notice that several zombies nearby rushed up.

    It was too late when Jiang Nanfeng found out, he thought he was going to end his game like this.

    At this moment, Mu Zicheng flashed to Jiangnan Feng's side and grabbed him by the back of the collar, and stepped back to the protective shield.

    Jiang Nanfeng was terrified.

    Mu Zicheng supported him with one hand, and with a cold expression, with one hand, he instantly blasted dozens of zombies into pieces of meat and fell to the ground. Rows of glass windows were shattered and splashed everywhere with the strong impact of the explosion.

    There was a lot of commotion this time, half of the zombies on the sixth floor hadn't been killed, and the rest of the zombies that had alarmed the building came to gather on the sixth floor.

    There were more and more zombies, Mu Zicheng calmly waved his hands back to signal them to retreat slowly, keeping a defensive distance.

    At this time, when Gu Ming and the others were dealing with the large number of zombies just now, they had already used the most powerful skills one after another, so the consumption of abilities was multiplied and high, and they were almost exhausted at this time.

    And with such a large number of zombies, even if they can't be killed with a chemical laser gun, they can be killed with a cannon, but it may cause the whole building to collapse.

    They have retreated in a corner, and there is no way to retreat.

    ...

    at this moment!

    Standing in front of everyone, Mu Zicheng's eyes flickered sharply, and he shifted his hands quickly to pinch each extremely complicated finger formula. In the end, the hand formula stayed on the left hand wrapping the right hand, with the right thumb pointing up.

    With coldness in the corner of his mouth, he slowly opened his thin lips and uttered a clear word: "Zhu!" In an

    instant, silver light shone, illuminating the entire sixth floor.

    But Wei Ran and the others were blinded by the silver light behind Mu Zicheng, so they had to stretch out their hands to block part of the light in front of their eyes to try to see clearly.

    I could only vaguely see dense silvery rays of light appearing under the gathered zombies, and there seemed to be a pattern.

    But before he had time to see what it was, these silver lights floated up from the ground and disappeared on the zombie in an instant.

    All of a sudden, the sixth floor returned to its original state, silent and silent.

    Wei Ran and the others turned their eyes and looked around, but there was no difference.