98

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 98

    It was a blessing because of the pot,

    but Mu Zicheng didn't respond for a long time, his eyes were always paying attention to whether Wei Ran had finished the soup, as if he didn't listen to what Bai Xinzhi said.

    Bai Xinzhi's face was embarrassed, when she was about to ask again.     Mu Zicheng finally uttered a compassionate voice: "I don't like being outside, and I have nothing to

    talk about. If you have nothing else to say, you can go back. I have something more important.

    "

When Bai Xinzhi had room to speak, Mu Zicheng turned to Wei Ran: "Wait for me, I'll have something to eat soon."

    Wei Ran drank the last sip of soup in the bowl and nodded: "Well, good ——"

    Then Mu Zicheng got up and walked to the kitchen without giving Bai Xinzhi a wink, and soon there was the faint roar of the smoking machine.

    Bai Xinzhi's face was ugly.

    Wei Ran pretended not to see her face, and said with a smile: "Miss Bai, my brother really doesn't like going outside, why don't you go back first, and I'll help you persuade him."

    No matter how dull Bai Xinzhi was at this time, she understood , this is what Wei Ran did on purpose.

    Bai Xinzhi forced a little smile, she got up and gritted her teeth to thank Wei Ran in every way she was unwilling; "Thank you so much Xiao Ran, I'll go first."

    Wei Ran politely sent her to the villa At the door: "Miss Bai, go slowly, come to play next time."

    Bai Xinzhi turned around with a black face, got into the car, closed the door and left quickly.

    After watching Bai Xinzhi leave, she laughed mischievously, then turned and ran to the kitchen cheerfully.

    "Brother, I'm hungry—"

    ...

    Two days later, Mu Zicheng took Wei Ran and Xiao Bai out of the southern base to find Gu Ming and the others.

    Mu Zicheng teleported directly to Gu Ming's camp.

    The camp was in a small clearing in a small jungle.

    Wei Ran saw that several tents were empty, and she looked at Mu Zicheng: "Huh? Where are they?"

    "There is a strange-shaped nest ten kilometers away, and they are there now." Mu Zicheng rolled his eyes at his watch. : "Probably we won't be able to come back until late in the evening."

    Mu Zicheng also asked them to arrange explosives after the extraction was completed to blow up the alien's nest, so that the female alien could not be kept alive to reproduce.

    As soon as Xiaobai heard the strange shape, he circled around Wei Ran excitedly.

    "Ho Ho Ho..."

    Wei Ran was helplessly patted by it, "Okay, okay, let's take you there..."

    Mu Zicheng took Wei Ran and Xiaobai to teleport Go to the lair.

    This is an old garage in a small town.

    He hugged Wei Ran vigorously and jumped onto Xiao Bai's back, letting him lead them, and just like that, the two of them swaggered in directly from the gate.