67

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 67

    More than five hundred strange-shaped raids

    placed a plate of red and big cherries washed by Mu Zicheng on the table in the living room of the caravan.

    After dinner, she found that she was menstruating, so she took a shower early, and Wei Ran, who had changed into comfortable home clothes, was paralyzed in Mu Zicheng's arms, lazily sitting on the sofa and picking up the cherries one by one. Put it in your mouth and eat it.

    And Mu Zicheng reached out his hand to her mouth and waited for her to spit out the nuclei.

    Gu Ming returned to the RV from outside and said, "Brother Cheng, it's ready."

    Wei Ran looked up at Mu Zicheng in confusion, "What's the matter?"

    "It's nothing, it's just that people from a small camp nearby want to come over. " Just a guest." Mu Zicheng said lightly.

    ...

    In the middle of the night, several consecutive howls pierced the midnight silence.

    Chen Wei and the others got out of the RV one after another and walked towards the howling sound, only to see two human heads struggling violently on the land not far away.

    Bai Xinzhi and Liu Tong hurried out, thinking that a strange shape had arrived, but they saw some funny scenes in front of them.

    No wonder when I asked them about night duty before, Mu Zicheng and the others just said: If you think it's worth it, it's worth it.

    Knowing that Mu Zicheng and the others have a very powerful laser protection net, but they didn't know that there is also a supernatural person who can control plants.

    Other people saw that there was no danger later, and gradually more people gathered around to watch the excitement.

    Jiang Nanfeng was so teased that he grinned: "Hahaha... Su Yi, your little Sakura is fine. With her around, this ability of escaping from the ground is useless at all. Anyone who escapes from the ground will be tightly entangled by the vines underneath." "

    Su Yi said proudly: "Of course, my Xiao Ying is a little fairy."

    Gu Ming and Chen Wei walked over and teased: "Dude, what's wrong? Do you want to help?"

    The two people in the ground bared their heads and pleaded bitterly: "Brother, brother! Let us go, we are just passing by... just passing by, there is absolutely no evil intention!"

    Chen Weile smiled and then suddenly realized: "Really It’s not easy to make a hole in the middle of the night.”

    Su Yi seemed distressed: “But Xiao Ying is asleep, what should I do?”

    Jiang Nanfeng continued: “Then there is no There is a solution, we can only talk about it tomorrow."

    They turned around and left together in a tacit understanding, while the begging voices of the two people behind them became louder and louder.

    "Big brother! Big brother! We don't dare anymore!" The two men suddenly had hope in their eyes, because Gu Ming and the others turned back again: "Big brother, we..."

    But Jiang Nanfeng and the others went straight over the ground. The two heads leaned against the edge of the laser net, looking around with solemn expressions.