29

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 29

    Aliens besieged the prison

    , Su Yi didn't know, so he thought it was impossible: "But go in..."

    Boom! A loud noise interrupted Su Yi's words.

    Something heavy jumped on the roof, the roof was slightly sunken, and the whole body was bumped twice.

    Jiang Nanfeng said sharply: "Gu Ming, get rid of it!"

    Mu Zicheng held Wei Ran tightly in his arms to prevent her from hitting the car glass due to inertia.

    Gu Ming pulled up the handbrake, and with a drift and flick, the front and rear of the car were reversed, and the strange shape on the roof was thrown far away.

    At this time, the night was completely falling, and the light of the headlights illuminated the front. Su Yi saw a dozen or so two-meter-high black monsters standing in the distance illuminated by the headlights.

    Fear appeared in his eyes, and he blurted out: "What kind of zombie is this? I've never seen it before!"

    But no one answered him at this time.

    Then there was another inertial swing, and Gu Ming turned the car around again and drove towards the prison at full speed.

    Turning a corner, I saw a door of the prison in the distance opened, and a car was being put into it.

    Seeing that the iron door was slowly closing again.

    At this critical moment, Gu Ming drove in quickly with the iron gate just wide enough for a car.

    The special iron gate of the prison was closed immediately.

    ...

    The two supernatural beings guarding the gate felt as if a shadow was galloping past them for a split second.

    Then the two of them saw a beautiful flick of a strange car parked firmly in the open space in front of the gate.

    They were stunned for a long time before they came back to their senses. They just wanted to step forward and ask why the people in the car broke into the supernatural team.

    Boom! Boom!

    ——followed by two violent knocks on the door, they turned back to the dense iron door in fright.

    And Mu Zicheng who broke into the prison at this time——

    Da... da... two sounds of opening the door.

    Gu Ming and Jiang Nanfeng got out of the car first with sinister eyes, opened the rear compartment without panic and took out the parts from the equipment bag, and assembled the gun quickly and nimbly.

    Hiss... The rear door of the seven-passenger commercial vehicle opened automatically.

    The stern Mu Zicheng and the gloomy Wei Ran got out of the car.

    Mu Zicheng walked straight to the iron gate with his long legs in a calm and unhurried manner, and did not stop in the rear compartment after passing by. Gu Ming immediately threw a laser gun, and he caught it firmly without squinting.

    He held the laser gun calmly, with the head of the gun pointing down casually, but walked quickly but steadily.

    Followed by Gu Ming and Chen Wei who were also holding guns.