149

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 149

    Wei Ran who was rolling on the ground

    , Yihe Island, at night.

    Chen Wei brought out a pot of Buddha Jumping Wall stewed for two days.

    Jiang Nanfeng smelled the fragrance and led him over: "What day is it today? Chen Wei, you actually did Buddha Jumping Over the Wall! Usually you are not willing to do it."

    This pot is not simple, the process is cumbersome, and the heat needs to be controlled constantly. A very thoughtful dish.

    So Chen Wei only did it three times.

    Su Yi blurted out: "Xiao Ran loves this the most. Every time she smells it, she can't walk, and she still..."

    He suddenly realized what he said, and quickly raised his hand to bite his hand to stop. He opened his eyes in fright and looked at Jiang Nanfeng in the same fright.

    At this moment, Mu Zicheng carried Wei Ran down the stairs.

    Su Yi hid behind Jiangnan Feng, and Jiang Nanfeng hid behind Gu Ming inexplicably.

    Mu Zicheng heard what Su Yi said just now, but he didn't show any emotion. He put Wei Ran on a long rattan chair covered with a white velvet blanket like fragile porcelain, and covered her with a thin quilt. .

    Then he turned around and walked to the dining table with long legs, picked up a bowl of soup filled with Buddha's Jumping Wall, and took an empty plate full of vegetables, and put it on the small wooden coffee table next to Wei Ran.

    Then he sat down calmly at the head of the table without saying a word.

    Others don't know why.

    ...

    At this moment, Chen Wei came out from the kitchen after work, and Jiang Nanfeng and others surrounded him.

    Mu Zicheng's strange behavior had already worried Gu Ming, so he asked first, "Brother Cheng, what's wrong?"

    Chen Wei followed Mu Zicheng almost every day, so he knew it clearly, not only clearly but also the details.

    "Someone inadvertently said in front of Brother Cheng that if you use something you like to seduce, it may help the coma, so Brother Cheng asked me to make Xiaoran's favorite food to try."

    "Oh." Jiang Nanfeng and the others looked clear.

    "Using something you like to stimulate your recovery, let me tell you earlier, isn't this an easy thing to do? Look at me!"

    Jiang Jiangnan Feng took a bowl of Buddha Jumping Over the Wall after speaking, and dragged a stool to sit next to Wei Ran.

    Holding the bowl in one hand and stirring the soup with a small spoon in the other, the rich aroma filled Wei Ran's surroundings.

    "Xiao Ran, do you know what this is? This is the Buddha Jumping Over the Wall you've been thinking about day and night. You can smell it." He deliberately brought the bowl closer to her, and said, "Smell it, let me tell you, this time Chen Wei still has it." I added a lot of ingredients in it."

    He stuffed a mouthful into his mouth and chewed.

    "It's a pity, you can't eat it."

    At the same time, Wei Ran's side.