137

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 137

    Occasional Leisure and Elegance

    Since the news that the southern border base can be planted spread outside, a large number of newcomers have poured in for a while, most of them are relatively high-level supernatural beings.

    In the past, because of the remote and difficult conditions, the population of the southern road was still relatively small. This is because the development will be relatively slow in the future, because agriculture and industry need talents in all aspects.

    The current demand has not yet reached the ideal population that Mu Zicheng expected, but it is still within his expectations. Because the development industry has just begun, there is no need to worry.

    ...

    The fifteenth floor is being renovated, so Mu Zicheng temporarily stays at Yihe Island to work.

    "Gu Ming, Su Yi, the newly recruited formation should not stay with the people in the county, they must be picked out, and they must be trained strictly."

    Gu Ming and Su Yi understood Mu Zicheng's meaning very well, and immediately nodded in response Down.

    Because it belongs to his own guard, so he must first cultivate his loyalty, and separate food and housing to avoid mixing other emotions.

    Gu Ming was silent for a while, and said: "Some of the people who have come here these days are from the Nine Layers Base. According to them, the Nine Layers Base has become rather strange now. Not only many supernatural beings have disappeared inexplicably, but even ordinary people."

    He paused for a moment, with a serious face: "They said that Cheng Shuxian was under martial law in the last barren hill and built a research institute."

    Su Yi also agreed: "That's right, these people came with their families I’ve come here, and I’ve already tested it with a lie detector, and it’s very reliable.”

    This lie detector was specially made by Gu Ming for people with supernatural powers. No matter how high a person’s level is, as long as this machine is used, they will be Nothing to hide.

    Wei Ran frowned slightly, and a thought flashed across her face: "Couldn't he have moved the alien lair back to his own base?"

    As soon as she said this, everyone fell silent.

    This is not going to be easy, now the Jiuzhong base is completely sealed by Cheng Shuxian.

    Mu Zicheng could go in, but it was like an unknown place like a maze, it was useless to go in alone, because the ability could not detect the number, it was like two hands could not reach four enemies.

    A few thousand is easy to solve, if it is tens of thousands?     Wei Ran looked at Mu Zicheng beside him, and said, "Brother, haven't you been able to find out about the news from the Jiuchong

    base?"

: "But if I'm right, he didn't move the lair back to Jiuzhong, but the lair was already in his base from the beginning.

    " It is to consume our combat power and weapons, and to delay the growth of his mutant army of supernatural beings."

    Jiang Nanfeng took a deep breath, and said quite seriously: "When did Cheng Shuxian have such a brain? Could it be that while the egg mutated him, it also opened up his two channels of Ren and Du."