3

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 3

    The beginning of the end is still here. The

    captain of the bodyguard was shocked when he saw Wei Ran's reaction.

    Everyone knows that Wei Ran likes Cheng Shuxian, and how many times he has quarreled with Mu Zicheng because of this man. Four days ago, he had a big fight with Cheng Shuxian who was going to study abroad and Mu Zicheng.

    The bodyguard asked again uncertainly: "Miss, it's Cheng Shuxian and Ji Furong, aren't you there?"

    Wei Ran raised her eyes, filled with disgust and hatred, clenched her fists, and raised her voice sharply: "No! Don't allow them to take a step closer to the villa!" The

    bodyguard captain immediately went out to carry out the order.

    After Mu Zicheng came in from the bodyguard to report, his dark eyes were fixed on Wei Ran's every subtle expression, but he didn't see any sign of lying at all.

    The corners of Mu Zicheng's mouth were tightly pursed, and he narrowed his eyes slightly in thought.

    He had a fight with Cheng Shuxian only a few days ago, and now he is a completely different person. What happened these few days?

    Wei Ran noticed that Mu Zicheng was staring at her questioningly.

    She froze for a moment, but it wasn't certain whether the past life would happen now, and she couldn't explain the hatred and entanglement of these past lives for a while.

    Wei Ran understands that her reaction is too excited now, which will inevitably make people question it. But no matter what Mu Zicheng thought, she didn't want to deal with those two people slowly.

    Better never see each other.

    Otherwise, I can't help but kill them!

    But now my brother is fine, as long as this life doesn't happen again, nothing matters anymore.

    She took a few deep breaths, let go of her powder fist, stretched along the table, and covered Mu Zicheng's bone-clear and clean hand that was casually placed on the dining table.

    Trying to explain, I looked at Mu Zicheng with a little pleading: "Brother, you have not been here these few days, and you have not contacted me. I am afraid that you will leave and stop talking to me. I just realized that I want to It's only you, I just don't know how to respond to you."

    "But now I understand it. I just want the two of us to be together, and don't let other irrelevant people harass us, okay?"

    Mu Zicheng seemed to be able to see her hidden secrets through her clear eyes. The pain in the eyes is reincarnated.

    No matter what caused her such a big change in a few days, Mu Zicheng could still tell whether it was real or not.

    Especially the phrase "other irrelevant people" completely pleased Mu Zicheng, the only thing he wanted all these years was her.

    Mu Zicheng held Wei Ran's hand with his palm up, his face showing a rare gentleness when he was used to indifference, and a smile flashed in his eyes: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

    ...

    Since Mu Zicheng came back, Wei Ran , and pestered him to sleep with her every night.

    She got up early today because she realized yesterday that she was only 18 years old and still in her freshman year.

    In the previous life, the end would not come until three months later, but in this life, everything is still unknown, so she can only watch things develop step by step.