11

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11

    The balance of the two spaces The

    forest is very quiet, only a few birds chirping can be heard.

    Wei Ran didn't know anything about this forest. To prevent the appearance of raptors and beasts, she kept her gun tightly in her hand and walked forward vigilantly.

    Pushing away the dense leaves in front of her all the way, she felt a little strange in her heart.

    The plants here are much larger than those outside. For example, these trees feel like they are going to break through the sky, and there are vines with a meter and stems that are almost as thick as the trunks here. Even small grasses can’t be called small grasses anymore. Waisted.

    She quickly climbed over the huge vines passing by with both hands and feet, and landed on the ground with a neat jump.

    Passing by a clump of ferns nearly two meters high, a picture flashed through her mind, she stopped and stepped back.

    Take a closer look at the clump of plants.

    Stretching out his hand to touch the stem and leaves, his eyes were slightly puzzled: "The root shape is like ginger, and it has unique two-shaped leaves. This is a rare medicinal material that specializes in treating bone injuries and has a significant effect on pain relief-Jie Fern?"

    "It's just that Xie Fern is only half a meter tall. I haven't seen such a strong Xie Fern before."

    Mu Zicheng's mother is a medical researcher, and even Wei Ran has developed a strong interest. Every time Mu Zicheng's mother enters the experiment She will also follow her in the room, so she knows all about the types and effects of herbs.

    Although this fern solution is a bit different from the previous materials, it is still a herbal medicine that has a miraculous effect on bone injuries. Wei Ran couldn't wait to take down the equipment bag and take some back to make powder.

    The leaves were moist to the touch when she picked them.

    This is... It rained not long ago?

    So the plants here can grow, not only there is sunlight here, but there is also sufficient rain.

    This forest is really weird.

    ...

    Wei Ran slowly walked through the trunk of a giant tree, extending down countless air roots with thorns on the outside, and some of the thorns of the air roots still had the corpses of small animals that broke in here by mistake.

    Safely passed through the guard and walked to a small hillside, and saw dozens of plants as tall as small trees but covered in silver.

    Wei Ran opened her eyes slightly, and ran over with an expression of disbelief to inspect these strange plants that had never been seen before: "The leaves are like pine needles, white and flawless, and the stems are like a girl's Miaoman."

    Then ecstasy appeared in her eyes: "Holy Jiacao! How come there are so many holy Jiacao here?" The holy Jiacao

    has been extinct for hundreds of years and has extremely harsh living conditions!

    It has only one effect -

    as long as a person does not die, as long as there is still a breath left, Shengjiacao can bring them back to life. It is a magic medicine that can bring the dead back to life at any time!